Alice & Leah Join Instagram

Alice (left) and Leah can now be reached on Instagram.

Guess who is now on Instagram? Alice (@Alice__Elevens) and newcomer, Leah (@LoveLeah.x). This should make many of you happy. All too often I have to tell followers of the Soles of Silk Instagram account (@SolesofSilk) that I am not the model shown in the images that I post. Sometimes I tell them once, sometimes twice. Other times the same person will shoot me a message 20 times, each based off a different model I posted from the site. I've begun to block those people to save my sanity.

Anyhow, this blog is just a short entry to let you know that you can shoot these girls a message. How often they're going to check and/or update these accounts remains to be seen. They're both quite busy, but foot fetishism is something that both girls rather do enjoy. Just be respectful because they might block you even quicker than I will if you're not. I won't blame them either!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments