News & Notes - March 2017

Since Camille (right) debuted in 2015, it's been a hope of mine to get her to shoot with her older sister, and one of the site's most photographed models, Kayleigh.

I feel like it's been a while since I posted a general news and notes style blog entry. With spring upon us and shoots starting to be planned, I figured it was as good of time as any to give everyone some updates to what's going on with Soles of Silk.

Existing Models Contacted
Today I spent a few hours reaching out to all of my models who I still have contact information for. I shot them messages telling them that I hope to schedule something with them soon, and for those who haven't shoot in a while, that I'd love to get them back onto the site again. I ended up hearing back from a handful of them within minutes, or hours. Some of the others I had already talked to in recent weeks leading up today's mass contacting.

One of the first models I reached out to was Kayleigh. She hasn't had an update since February 2016. That set, however, was shot in 2014 and was one I held onto for some time. We lost touch for a bit and she's also been busy with family. Even with that being the case, Kayleigh remains one of the site's most photographed models, sitting at 1,434 at the time of this blog. She's truly been amazing with everything she's ever done and I miss having her shoot for me. It was time to see what she was up to and see if her adorable size 5.5 feet could come out and shoot!

I am happy to say that Kayleigh was very interested in getting together again when I heard back from her. It made me very happy to think that her photo count will rise once again. I don't know her availability just yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'd love for her to become one of my regulars again. I always loved shooting her and those adorable little feet. Hopefully we can plan something soon.

Kayleigh's younger sister, Camille, was also someone I reached out to today. In all honesty, I didn't think we'd be scheduling anything anytime soon since she still lives out of state. To my surprise, she messaged me telling me she's going to be home for a week in April and that we should plan a shoot. That made me so happy.

With these two sisters both getting back to me, it led me to pitch the idea to finally get them together. Kayleigh is actually texting me as I write this saying that she's game. I'm waiting to hear back from Camille, but I'm sure she'd love to shoot some stuff with her sister.

Charlee has done so much for me over the years, but we've lost touch as of late. We were finally able to talk again today and are looking to do some new sets again soon.

Kayleigh wasn't the only site veteran to get back to me today. And just like Kayleigh, this model hasn't shot a new set since 2014. That model is none other than Charlee. Charlee was someone I shot with regularly for several years. I established quite the collection of her sets. When our shoots slowed down due to our busy schedules and us losing touch, having all those sets came in handy. I was able to put one up every so often over that span of time. As a matter of fact, she just had her final set we shot published on February 22, 2017 - the set shown above.

I am happy to say that Charlee is quite excited for shooting some new sets too. She's sitting just shy 1,500 at 1,491. I'd like to see her (along with Kayleigh) go on to join the 2K Club (2,000 photos). Charlee is also long overdue for some foot rub time - something she's always loved about getting together to shoot. Obviously, it's something I've always loved too! Who loves it more is a question that might be impossible to answer.

She's only ever had one set on the site and I didn't know if she'd ever shoot again, but I got good news today. Paige Noelle is up for shooting more sets here in 2017.

Perhaps the biggest surprise of this mass contacting came just minutes ago when Paige Noelle replied to my message. Although she was up front about not getting the "foot thing," or caring much for her own years ago, I always found hers to be cute. Paige and I dated for several months years ago and I was lucky enough to get to shoot with her after we broke up, since we remained friends. It only ended up being the one set, that you can see above, but I had always hoped to do more with her. Well, she just told me she'd be game and that Mondays are her best day to shoot. Well, that's one of my two best days too. I can't wait to get her plump piggies back on camera again. She's long overdue, shooting her first and only set back in December 2007. It should be fun and it'll be so nice to gaze upon her soft feet again!

In recent days I've also talked to numerous other models from the site about getting together to shoot. I've made plans with Alice, as you probably read in the blog, "Big Plans For Big Feet," from earlier this week. Some of the other existing models who I've been chatting with include: Abby, Felicia, Jasey Rae, Kaycee, Kelsey, Mindee, Reagan, and Riley.

Another one of my site's most photographed models would be great to get back on the site on a more regular basis. I'm hoping I can get in touch with Cierra and make some plans.

Other models who I reached out to, but am waiting to hear back from include: Amber, Amelia, Ashlyn, Aspen, Bobbie, Carlin, Cierra, Colleen, Emerald, Jamie, Mileena, Nikki, Reese, Rein, RyanShayna, and Wendy.

Will all these models find time for me this year? I hope so, but I am also a realist and know that shoots will be missed, plans canceled, and some models will just not get back to me. It's been that way since I began, but I'm sure I'll have enough of them to shoot to fill up my open days on a regular basis.

Potential Models Contacted
Today I also reached out to a handful of ladies who have yet to shoot for the site. Some have talked to me about doing so, but have yet to kick off their shoes with my camera rolling. Others were told about it by friends and are still curious about the possibility.

The first of these potentials to get back to me today is one of Camille's friends. We used to work together, but she left and we really haven't been in touch since. Just today she accepted a friend request I had sent months ago. She always used to say how she wanted to shoot for me when we worked together, but there was a problem. She wasn't old enough. She knew that Camille's older sister, Kayleigh, did it. Camille told her about it when she wasn't old enough to shoot yet. She also know that Camille wanted to shoot when she turned 18 in 2015, which she did. So she used to tell me how she was going to do it too and I'd just laugh and say, "Okay! Once you turn 18, you're more than welcome." Well, she turned 18 not too long ago, so I asked her if it was something she still wanted to do today when I saw she accepted my friend request. She is also texting me as I write this blog saying she's game and to let her know when. I think you'll all like her as she's super cute and tiny.

I didn't luck out with the second person who got back to me though. She's one of Ryan's friends who showed interest some time ago. We lost touch not too soon after Ryan initially told her and another friend about the site. I just figured she wasn't interested anymore and left it at that. Today, however, I decided to say hello and just ask about her interest in shooting. She said she'd keep it in mind, but right now she's just super busy and doesn't think it'll happen. Oh well! You win some and you lose some. She's also super cute, so hopefully one day she'll be game. I told her the door is always open. As for the other friend of Ryan's, I contacted her too, but no response as of yet.

As many of you have seen over the last month or so, I have been in talks with two new models who I was introduced to through Alice. If you haven't seen the blog, "Girls Night = A Great Night," check that out to see a photo of the three of them together. Both friends are looking forward to shooting and the one photographed in that blog, on the right, will be making her debut on April 9, as long as all goes to plan. The second friend is eager to shoot as well, so be on the lookout for that. I'm sure you'll be seeing both friends with Alice at some point as well.

I also recently made mention of a friend of mine who is looking to shoot. I featured her in the blog, "Sweet Sole Shots From a Sexy Friend," back in February. She and I have been just waiting to get her pretty feet on the site for her debut for most of the winter now. I'm hoping she becomes a site regular as her fun loving personality is infectious.

I do have another potential model in limbo right now. She's a tiny little thing who also recently turned 18. Like the girl at the start of this section, she used to work with me and wanted to shoot as well. I also told her she could once she turned 18. In a recent conversation with her, she said she'd like to do it, but isn't 100 percent sure yet. I told her I understand and to let me know. I'm really hoping she does because I've never had much luck with black girls and this girl is just adorable. She also said she barely wears a size 5 shoe. I'm hoping...

The last potential new model is one I talked to during the winter. She seemed very interested in shooting and learned of the site through Camille. Sadly she contacted me so late into 2016 that it was already cold outside. Since I mostly shoot outdoors, I told her we should aim for the spring. She agreed and we talked a couple of times since. Lately, however, she hasn't gotten back to me. I'm hoping she's still up for it. I might ask Camille to get in touch with her to see.

As you can see, 2017 is looking like a memorable year. I love shooting all my existing/regular models. If it wasn't for all of you, this wouldn't be possible. Getting to add in some new models on top of that is just as good as I get to meet new people and have all new experiences moving forward. I thank all these ladies for making this possible. I am looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments