Monday's Shoot - Kelsey & Jasey Rae

So today was not one that went exactly as planned, but when it was replanned to what it became, it was one I was very much looking forward to. You see, Sunday I was supposed to meet with Jasey Rae and do several sets. Then on Monday (today), I was set to shoot Kelsey. These two models have perhaps 20 of the chubbiest toes found on Soles of Silk. I was set to be in pudgy piggy heaven between those two days!

Then the forecast for Sunday called for thunderstorms all day long. It figured! That is how it has been for much of 2016 when it came to my scheduled shoots. Why wouldn't it still be happening here in August too?

When Jasey saw Sunday's forecast on Saturday, she asked if I was open Monday instead. I told her I had plans with Kelsey, but then I had an idea. How about shooting both of them the same day? Doing that would afford me the chance to get all 20 of those little plump piglets together in a set - well, 24 plump piggies, but more on that in a bit!

I got up around 10:30 a.m. today and put my stuff together for the day ahead. I had hoped both girls would be open all day long, but Jasey had told me Sunday night that she wouldn't be able to meet up with Kelsey and I until 3 p.m. Oh well, maybe I'd be able to get in some extra sets with Kelsey first. That didn't turn out to be the case either, however. We still made the most out of our late start and I have three great sets to show for it.

First up today was the two girl set. Although I had a timely set I needed to do with Jasey for this year's football set, I couldn't wait to see both girls put those super soft soles and oh so round toes side-by-side. You don't know how much I was anticipating this sight! Those of you who follow the site's Instagram page (@SolesofSilk) saw the teaser I posted a couple of days ago with these two ladies. I must say, seeing them in person was even better.

This photo contains 20 of the pudgiest toes found on Soles of Silk.

This set was a simple one. I had bought four little stuffed pigs from the store. I thought they'd be the cutest thing to have the girls smush with their even cuter piggies. I was right. I don't think I've ever been this jealous of stuffed animals, but watching this set unfold had me wishing I was one of them between all those tender feet. Seriously, both these girls have some of the softest soles and toes that I've ever photographed! So yeah, that means I've had the pleasure of rubbing both girls' feet. Not to brag... Okay, maybe just a little!

Before wrapping up this set, I made sure to shoot two different video clips with both girls. The first one got rid of the piggies and had them smash the same squishy balls Kaycee used in her Squishy Blue Balls set shot on my birthday back in June 2015 (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Kaycee"). Once that was done, we moved to a nearby picnic table and the girls gave the stuffed piggies some similar treatment.

With the two girl set in the books, I now wanted to get in Jasey's set next. I had to finish this one before football season begins. Jasey was so excited to do this year's set and we decided to give it a fun, twist!

Jasey Rae teases with her socks before inflating those balls to the point of bursting!

Jasey's set took place in some bleachers as the football field nearby was being used by a soccer team, sadly. As we always do, however, we made things work. You see, Jasey had a container full of footballs and a pump. Unlike some quarterbacks, however, Jasey isn't into the idea of deflating footballs. Nope. Jasey likes balls over inflated - even to the point of bursting! Yes, the pun here is exactly what you think it is... Guess I should have found some blue footballs instead?

As an added bonus to the ball play with Jasey's little feet, she also began this set in a pair of shoes and a neat pair of socks. These socks are quite unique. I found them the day before at the mall and start off gray at the top, with black stripes. From there, they fade slowly to the white bottoms. With the gray shirt Jasey was going to wear in the set, I thought they'd be perfect match. They're certainly unique!

Once we finished up with the photos, Jasey was kind enough to pull those socks back on and do it all over again on video. It was so cute watching that slow sock tease, which then gave way to more of her pumping up those balls until they couldn't take anymore. I don't think any of us could either!

Now that it was getting pretty late into the evening it was time for Kelsey and I to see if there was anywhere nearby where we could squeeze in a quick set. My initial plan was to do one with some pantyhose, but we decided to save that for another day - one that should be happening soon. I still wanted to see those pretty feet one more time, however, even if it was just a simple little set.

After Jasey departed for the day, Kelsey and I began walking around. We stopped by a few places before finding a line of benches between two college buildings. No one was really on campus with school slated to start next week. We decided to go for it.

Kelsey's feet are always something I enjoy seeing in front of my camera.

I decided to just keep this one simple. Kelsey sat up on the bench and I began taking photo after photo. Her pillowy soft feet didn't take long to become front and center though. I've always been in love with her feet of and had no problem shooting some of the most simple of poses during this one. Even Kelsey's feet resting was something I thought looked so damn adorable, so I shot it several different ways.

Toward the end of this set we ended up getting a visitor. A staff member of the college came and sat on a bench off in the distance. I'm not sure if he was there to monitor us because he seemed to be paying us no mind. I decided to say screw it and just kept taking photos of Kelsey and her feet. And seriously, you could obviously tell her feet were my focus. Oh well, if he saw it, he saw it. They're too damn cute, so why wouldn't someone be in love with them enough to shoot photos of them? Once we finished, however, he got up and left too. So yeah, who knows?

After all the sets were done Kelsey and I went and enjoyed some frozen yogurt and just talked. It was great spending some time with her not taking photos or while at work. We're looking to shoot again, hopefully this week. I told her I'm always game for more photos of her and those heavenly feet. Jasey Rae is also checking her calendar for future openings, so count on seeing these two girls again soon. I'm just so glad to have gotten them together today!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments