Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 4 - Kelsey

...Continued from "Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 3 - Mindee & Kelsey"

When I planned out some of my shoots for this week Kelsey grabbed Thursday, saying it was her best option to shoot. When Mindee also said she was open on Thursday, that's when I decided to have Mindee join in for a set. The original plan was to shoot Kelsey's solo sets first and then let Mindee know when we were done and where to meet us. Due to Mindee's schedule, however, we decided to do the two girl set to start the day, as seen in this series' previous entry.

The reason I decided to make this shoot its own entry to the Hot Feet Week series was the fact that Kelsey and I went on our own separate way after the shoot with Mindee. This was originally Kelsey's day, so I wanted to give her the spotlight here in Part 4. Much like Mindee, she's done so much for me over the years and deserves it.

The location I decided to use for Kelsey's set, a nature preserve, wasn't too far from where her and Mindee just finished up. I thought if we stayed close, shot quick, then maybe, just maybe, we'd get in two sets. That didn't happen, however, due to time restraints and how muggy the location ended up being. From my experiences yesterday shooting Mindee, Reese, and Rein, I thought it best not to force more photos when the weather is so sweltering hot. Quality over quantity!

As Kelsey and I left our cars and made our way to the wooded trail, I debated in my head which the spots in the preserve to use. I ultimately decided to go to the area featuring several benches - as long as no one was out there already. Luckily it was clear. Seriously, no one was out today. It was just that hot!



I love shooting Kelsey so much. I really need to get her in front of the camera more often.

Set 11 of the Week
Muggy Marsh

I directed Kelsey to the bench I knew would give the best lighting for the set. The sun was still behind the massive cloud cover, so I had room to play if I wanted to change things up. With Kelsey now in place, I began the 11th set this week.

Just like an hour before, Kelsey was striking pose after pose with her tiny feet. I complimented her on that as it was allowing us to shoot faster than when I have to direct each pose. Like me, I'm sure Kelsey was also wanting to work quickly to avoid sweating to death. Oddly, this location was so much more muggy than the ball fields we had just left. I'm not sure if it was because of all the nearby trees blocking the breeze, but I figured it would be nicer since we were right on the river. Guess I was wrong.

Once we finished up this set we made our way back to our cars. We talked for a bit and I said it was probably best that we try to shoot again soon. Hopefully the next time won't be as hot and we can see if we can do multiple sets. She agreed. When I mentioned that I'm without plans on Saturday, she told me she'd see if she had any free time. So hey, Kelsey just might get another entry here during the 2016 Edition of Hot Feet Week. I'm not complaining! I love those super soft feet of hers - always have, always will!

...Continued in "Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 5 - Rilynn & Noelle w/ Mindee"




Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments