Sunday's Shoot - Alice

A couple of weeks ago I explained in detail just how much rain has screwed over my shoots so far this year in the blog, "Monday's Shoot - Mindee." Well, last week I missed out on potential shoot time due to rain and it looked like it was heading that way again this weekend.

Alice and I had made plans to shoot earlier in the week. We discussed some plans for several shoots at the beach, but I told her to prepare for the worst. I turned out to be right as the forecast called for thunderstorms all day at the destination I had in mind. Good thing I had the idea to try and shoot something local if it was going to be raining up in New Jersey. After all, the forecast for Maryland said cloudy and in the mid-70's. 

Until today, of course!

I had already told Alice last night that we would see if next week would be any better. This morning, however, she sent me a text and said if I wanted to try to shoot something today still, she was game. I looked at the forecast on my phone and saw there were small blocks where it said there would be no rain. As we continued to text, however, the forecast seemed to change by the minute. After only a few minutes, the forecast said to expect rain and possible thunderstorms later in the evening. We had a few hours, so I asked her how much time she'd need to get ready. She said she'd be ready around 1:30 p.m.

I picked Alice up from her house when she finished getting ready. We did a quick stop for some McDonald's and then were on our way to shoot. Why McDonald's? Well, in all honesty, I posted a photo of Alice sticking chicken nuggets between her toes from her debut set on the Soles of Silk Instagram (@SolesofSilk) prior to our shoot. I guess it gave me a craving! 

We didn't take long to eat and were back out on the road in no time. We arrived at a park a short time later and scoped out several locations. The first spot would be a boat ramp as it was one area no one seemed to be using, or hanging around.

It was great to get Alice some camera time again, especially with all the bad weather lately.

For this first set we decided to have her go barefoot. No shoes, just Alice's big size 11 feet. We started with a few standing shots and then Alice got down onto the pier to show off those that I've come to love so much. And when she spread those toes oh-so wide, it was obvious why there was so much love for her toe spreads on the site's Instagram account only hours before the shoot. Those long toes create quite a spread!

We wrapped up the first shoot pretty quickly, which was the game plan due to the forecast. I had originally wanted to do a video clip out on the boat ramp, but someone finally came by right as the set ended and, of course, wanted to hang out right where we were. I decided to just do an extra clip or two once we found our next location.

I asked Twitter followers to vote on which set to post on June 8th.

The results were unanimous.

So, prior to our shoot today I had told Alice what our second theme would be, which was baby oil. Last week I had run a poll on the site's Twitter (@SolesofSilk) featuring the image above. I asked people to vote on which set featuring Alice and Camille they wanted to see on the June 8, 2016 update. The baby oil set won with 79 percent of the vote. Since so many people seem to love that subject, and we were throwing together some quick sets here, why not do a solo set with it too? Alice agreed.

Before we began shooting the set I handed Alice a bottle of lotion. I told her I was going to shoot a quick clip of her rubbing lotion all over her feet, even though we were using baby oil in the set itself. She said okay and I got to watch her shoot glob after glob onto her long toes and smooth soles. I also filmed a shorter version for the site's Instagram page, if you haven't seen it already.

Decided to do a solo baby oil set with Alice due to the Twitter vote last week.

With the clip finished, it was now time to begin our second set. I handed Alice a small bottle of baby oil and just let her have fun. I came up with some basic poses, but just told her to let her feet do whatever came natural. Needless to say, those toes of hers were everywhere! We got so many adorable poses out of the set and man, oh man, were her feet glistening!

We weren't quite finished yet, however. I told Alice to do a video clip similar to the one she did with the lotion, but this time with the baby oil. Once again I got to watch her her playful feet moving all about, this time, even more easily as the oil caused them to slide every which way. But we still weren't done yet!

After the baby oil clip was finished, I handed her the bottle of lotion again. I asked her to squirt both onto her feet at the same time. This wasn't my first experience doing this for the site, so I knew the two wouldn't mix well. Madison had a set published using both of these back in 2009, which turned out to be such a mess! Today, however, I went with capturing this in video form. I must admit, it sure was neat to see Alice's feet as the two substances were sloshed all around between them.

It goes without saying that this clip was super fun. We also had someone walk by us with a massive dog who was probably perplexed as to what we were doing. Oh well! We were about to finish up, so I just kept on filming.

Once the camera was turned off I decided to be a gentleman and pamper Alice's feet. She had squirted so much of the lotion and oil onto her feet, they were literally dripping! My hands had no trouble gliding all over her feet and in between those long toes. Alice mentioned how nice it felt, which made me happy. I could have done it for hours...

Overall today turned out to be a great save of what I figured would be another wasted day of shooting. While we didn't get to the beach, I still came away with two more great sets featuring Alice. She has quickly become one of the site's main models, which also makes me happy. Her energy and willingness to shoot is up there with the likes of models such as Mindee. I really feel like she'd shoot every day if she could. And speaking of Mindee... I'm looking to get Alice in a set with her in the future, which I can't wait for! So, if Mother Nature could just let that as well as the beach plans happen, it would be much appreciated!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments