2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 2 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Ann
Last Update: July 1, 2008
# of Published Photos: 142
Status: Lost Contact

I only ever had one chance to meet and shoot with Ann. Ann was a friend of Wendy's who she told about the site. She asked her if she'd be willing to pose and she was. I met up with Wendy a few days later to do some photos and then Ann came by a little bit later. We shot a set and then I had both girls do one together. I fully intended to shoot more with her, but I lost her contact information. I'm not even sure if Wendy and Ann are in touch these days either.




Ashlyn
Last Update: August 12, 2015
# of Published Photos: 371
Status: Actively Modeling

Ashlyn in someone I'd love to shoot as often as possible. She's a sweetheart and someone I always have fun with when we're out on our shoots. She's always game to do more, but scheduling has been the issue. I'm going to have to reach out to her here soon as I don't have anything left of her previous sets to post. Those adorable feet of hers need to be featured in more and more updates!




Aspen
Last Update: April 22, 2016
# of Published Photos: 949
Status: Unknown

One of the biggest mysteries to me was how and why I lost touch with Aspen. I won't get into details as I don't even really understand everything. I'll just say she seemed to drift away from me and some other friends. I was quite sad as I always valued our friendship and had a ton of fun when we did our shoots. I did reach out to her last year to see how she was doing and I mentioned shooting again. She seemed interested, but nothing really came of it. I'll have to try again here and see if my luck has changed.




Autumn
Last Update: November 26, 2008
# of Published Photos: 232
Status: No Longer Modeling

Recently I've lost touch with Autumn. That isn't the reason she hasn't posed in almost eight years, however. Back when we still worked together I just sensed she was no longer interested in modeling, but she gave me no exact reasons as to why. I didn't pursue and we just remained friends. More recently, however, she left the workplace for another job and we haven't been in touch. The door would always be open for her to come back, as is the case for pretty much all of the models in this blog series.




Barbie
Last Update: May 12, 2010
# of Published Photos: 161
Status: Lost Contact


I only shot a handful of sets with Barbie and they were all done on the same day. She was traveling with another model, who I've also lost touch with, Danielle. Danielle asked me if I'd be interested in shooting Barbie and I told her I was. I had a blast shooting her solo and also with Danielle. I fully intended to shoot her again in the future, but we lost contact with one another. I'm not even sure if she is doing any modeling these days. She did pose for some other sites other than Soles of Silk too.




Bethany
Last Update: October 3, 2007
# of Published Photos: 348
Status: Moved/Lost Contact

I was introduced to Bethany through our mutual friend, Molly. Molly told her about my site and got Bethany to model for me the very next day. Bethany was one of the nicest girls I've had the pleasure to shoot and even got her cousin, Natalie to pose as well. Sadly, Bethany lived out of state, so we only got to shoot a few times. Even worse, a short time after her debut, she moved across the country and we've since lost touch.




Bobbie
Last Update: February 17, 2016
# of Published Photos: 283
Status: Actively Modeling

It took me a few years to finally get Bobbie, a former coworker of mine, to pose for Soles of Silk. I was so happy when she finally decided to do it. She's always been someone who was super nice and easy to get along with. Having her in front of my camera was as fun as I expected it to be, even if she hated every photo I took. Women!?!?! Anyhow, the last time I talked to Bobbie she seemed eager to want to shoot a few set ideas we never got to do the last time around. The only thing that sucks when it comes to Bobbie is she's very hard to get in touch with - even harder to schedule with. Hopefully 2016 will be different!




Bridgette
Last Update: January 20, 2016
# of Published Photos: 218
Status: No Longer Modeling

I was so happy that Felicia, Bridgette's twin sister, got Bridgette to pose for me. At first she couldn't do it, but things changed and then she agreed. Sadly, not too long after she did her first few sets, things went back to her not being able to pose again. I was really hoping Bridgette would be a regular. She's a sweetheart and those size 11 feet are quite cute! The door is always open should she change her mind... yet again! 

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments