2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 1 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



A'Kasjia
Last Update: December 7, 2005
# of Published Photos: 103
Status: Moved/Lost Contact

It's been over 10 years since I last photographed A'Kasjia for Soles of Silk. We were only ever able to get together to do two sets, but had always planned on doing more. She had a lot of fun posing her little feet too. A number of years ago, A'Kasjia moved half way across the country and there has been little contact between us. Unless she were to move back home, I don't see a return for her.




Abby
Last Update: March 16, 2016
# of Published Photos: 1,312
Status: Actively Modeling

Abby and I always say we should shoot more often, but never seem to do so. We shoot semi-regularly, however, and have done so since her debut on Soles of Silk. We've already talked about getting together soon for some photos and I also have a set of her that is yet to be published. Expect to keep seeing new content from this wrinkled sole beauty for many years to come.





Alaynah
Last Update: November 18, 2015
# of Published Photos: 211
Status: Unknown


Sometimes it seems like people just drift away. That seems to be the case with Alaynah. We did a few shoots and then lost touch. I still have her contact information, but I can't quite seem to read her when it comes to her willingness to pose again. I'll try to reach to her again soon and see. She was fun to shoot and I love her cute little feet.




Alice
Last Update: April 6, 2016
# of Published Photos: 392
Status: Actively Modeling


Alice debuted last year and was also among one of my most shot models of 2015. She wants that to be the case again in 2016 and is itching to shoot even even more photos. Who am I to argue? I love those big size 11 feet of hers. And best of all, Alice loves taking part in all things Soles of Silk. You may have seen her Wu's Feet Links interview back in January 2016. That interview stemmed from a column she assisted me with for the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog titled, "Bigger Feet = More! And More is Better..." So yeah, expect be seeing a whole lot of Alice.



Aliza
Last Update: October 7, 2015
# of Published Photos: 304
Status: No Longer Modeling

Aliza is a tale of start and stop modeling on two different occasions now. Right after her debut, for personal reasons, she asked me if I could remove her photos from the site. Only one of the three sets we shot were published, so I did as she asked. Two years later we touched base and she told me she was able to pose again and I could also repost and use the sets we had previously shot. I told her once I put them up and/or we shoot more, I won't be deleting them again if she should change her mind. Well, we shot a few more sets and I published the her previous ones. Once again, a number of months later, she told me she couldn't model anymore. She had no problems with me keeping what I had online, but just said she couldn't shoot again.




Amber
Last Update: May 25, 2005
# of Published Photos: 120
Status: Contacted - Attempting to Set Up New Shoots

Last year I reached out to Amber after a very long absence from the site. Amber was a debut model and one of the few who used to model her feet for me prior to the days of Soles of Silk. I asked her if she'd like to make a surprise return and she was game. We set a date, she got a pedicure (and sent me a preview photo), but something came up at work and she couldn't make the shoot. I assured her it was fine and we would just find another day. Well, that never happened, but I'm hoping it does sometimes soon. I have to reach out to her again and see what we can come up with.




Amelia
Last Update: February 3, 2016
# of Published Photos: 508
Status: Actively Modeling

Oh the fun loving, Amelia! I will be the first to admit that I'd love to shoot this cutie much more often than I do - and I've told her so. Ever since she reached out to me at random on social media a few years ago, I've enjoyed each and every shoot we've done. She's a blast to be around and those little feet of hers are just as adorable as everything located above. We have a couple of sets we're talking about shooting, hopefully soon. I just hope we can do quite a few more this year as well.




Andrea
Last Update: January 24, 2007
# of Published Photos: 123
Status: No Longer Modeling

My former next door neighbor growing up, Andrea was my most photographed model prior to the Soles of Silk days. She enjoyed every moment of shooting back then and was so excited when she made her Soles of Silk debut. Sadly we only got to do a couple of sets before she informed me that she'd have to stop modeling for personal reasons. I understood and told her she'd be welcome back should things ever change. Nine years later, I'm not thinking they will. Expect to see Andrea featured in a future installment of the "Models I Miss" series, here on the Soles of Silk Blog.

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments