Monday's Shoot - Jasey Rae

Last week the temperature hit the mid-60's. It was beautiful outside and I even slept with the windows open. During the time, Jasey Rae also mentioned to me that she can't wait to shoot again. A few hours later I was at home and looked at the weekly forecast. Sunday was calling for mid-60's as well, so I sent Jasey a text and asked her if she'd like to squeeze in a couple of sets. She was so excited and replied with a "yes" almost immediately.

As Sunday drew near the temperature began to drop and rain began to move in. I once again looked at the forecast and saw that the temperature was now supposed to be in the mid-50's instead, with on and off showers all day. The same with Monday, only with a slightly lesser chance of rain.

Ultimately Jasey and I talked and decided to move our shoot to Monday instead. She had some running to do, but made the time anyhow. Sure, it wasn't as nice as it was supposed to be, but both of us wanted to make this shoot happen and we did! And remember everyone, just in case it's a question on this year's Annual Soles of Silk Trivia Contest, this makes Jasey the first model to "pose" for a set in 2016 too! A similar question about the first model to pose last year kicked everyone's ass. So, hint, hint!

With her time limited, Jasey decided to meet me at a waterfront park we both knew. Probably not the best place with all the wind and the cooler temperatures, but it offered us some variety when it came to locations. We made it work.

Jasey's first set was done with a pair of black flats. I asked her to bring them along and explained the whole smelly feet appeal of flats. She knows full well by this point how many guys love smelly feet, so this was of no surprise to her. It actually made the idea to use them a good idea in her view.

Jasey posing for the first new set of 2016.

We shot this first set along a bulkhead. The water below was about five feet away from the base, giving just a large enough beach area for me to drop down to for some good angles - especially the sole shots with her feet on the pilings.

This set ended up being fun to shoot. I haven't shot anything since the sets Mindee and I did right before Christmas last year (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Mindee"). It was nice to see a pair of pretty feet in front of me again - especially Jasey's. I've always adored her pudgy toes and smooth, soft soles. So you know I loved the view when those flats were hanging ever so playfully off her toes.

After filming a clip of her kicking those flats off one more time, we went back to our cars for a short break. Jasey needed some time to warm up and I was trying to figure out the next place to shoot. There was plenty of other waterfront locations to use, but Jasey has already built up a number of sets along the water with last year's all day shoot (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Jasey Rae"). I wanted to do something a little different for this one.

Jasey and I finally decided to just shoot a simple set over on one of the two playgrounds. We picked the perfect one too - one that featured a tic tac toe board.

"Get it? Tic, tac, toe!" I said.

Jasey looked at me with a strange look and then gave me the "that's a lame joke" laugh. Oh well, it was!

Even though Jasey's feet look so damn hot, they were oh so cold!

By the time we began this set we could tell the wind was picking up. The forecast was calling for some more rain to be moving in, so we got things underway. Jasey did this set in a pair of shoes and socks, so at least her feet were a little warm - for now, anyhow.

We shot photos in several areas on the playset, removing Jasey's shoes along the way. It was the photos that came at the end, however, that were my favorites. We shot these in front of that tic tac toe board with Jasey's pretty soles all up to the camera lens. For such a simple pose, it sure is my favorite.

Once the last photo was done we wrapped up our day. Jasey's feet were cold and my ears were too. Oh well, we both still made use of the day and got in some great shots of Jasey's feet for our efforts.

Jasey will be going out of town for about a week and I'll be doing the same in April. Once both trips are done, I will be waiting patiently for the weather to start warming up. I'm planning on Jasey's feet becoming a regular thing for my focal ring to lock onto. They're just so adorable! She's already agreed to do a number of sets in the months to come. Expect to be seeing a lot of Jasey and those adorable feet of hers.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments