Thursday's Shoot: Part 1 - Mindee

I know I've said this thousands of times now, but I absolutely love getting to shoot with Mindee. She's been shooting with me for 11 years now and I honestly feel like her sets have been getting better as the years go by. Each and every shoot is always a little adventure, full of good times, laughs, and of course, two of the cutest feet that have been in front of my camera.

All that said, today's shoot wasn't exactly planned that far in advance. The original plan was to shoot last Sunday, but with the hurricane just off the east coast, it threw the weather for a loop. So yesterday I asked my manager if there was any way I could miss my afternoon shift. Mindee was open for a few hours, as was Cierra, but more on her later. Thankfully, my manager was fine with me just coming in for the evening and my plans with Mindee were set.

I met up with Mindee around 9 a.m. and we were on our way to nature center I aimed to use for the first set. After driving out to the park, we found it to be closed, except for weekends. Now we had to adjust our plans. Luckily, just around the corner from the park, we spotted a boardwalk by large pond. No one was around, so we parked and get the first set under way.

This first set would see Mindee wearing a pair of boots. Until today, the only set Mindee had done with boots was the one she did with her gray Uggs by a log cabin. It's rare to find something Mindee hasn't really done, so this worked perfectly.

We made our way down to the large overlook portion of the boardwalk and I figured out how best to shoot Mindee in regards to the sun. There was some spotty clouds lining the sky today, so it often went from super bright to looking like overcast. I made due and we began the set.



Mindee's feet fresh from her boots.

Mindee knows just how much I love girls not wearing socks inside their shoes, and in this case, boots. I never mentioned not to wear socks to her, but she didn't. Once I finally saw her feet start coming out, I took notice and smiled inside. Guess she knows me quite by now.

Before long Mindee was kicking off her second boot and her pretty feet were bare. I haven't gotten a chance to see her since our shoots back in July (see blog: "Vacation Shoot - Mindee"), so having her wiggling those plump little toes inches away from my camera again was a welcome sight. Like I've also said thousands of times, I could shoot her every day and never grow tired of it.

Time flew by shooting this one and before we knew it, we had more than enough photos done. We shot a few more anyway, because, why not? We then did a video clip of her kicking off those boots, again with no socks, so you could see just what I got to see in person.

With the clip finished I snapped a quick shot for the site's Instagram (@SolesofSilk) and we made our way back to my car. We ran a couple of errands and then made our way to the spot I wanted to use for her second set - one that would feature over the knee socks.

I was lucky enough to shoot two things that Mindee had never really today. Sure she did the Ugg boots and has done some socks before, but these socks were practically thigh highs. They were a lot different than anything she had worn in a set to this point.

The location we used for this set was a set of bleachers out behind a recreation center. School was still in, so we couldn't use any of the schools at this point in the afternoon. That also meant no one was at the rec center either.



Mindee giving her over the knee sock one final tug to be completely barefoot.

As soon as I saw Mindee with those long socks hiked up over knees I knew this set was going to be a colorful one. The clouds and moved along for the most part, so with a bright blue sky, her pink attire, and even the bright green grass from the fields, this one was certainly not short on the color spectrum.

The original plan was for Mindee to just wear the socks in this set, but I asked her to go ahead and throw her tennis shoes on too. I liked the pink and black dynamic of her outfit when the shoes were on, so that's what we did.

Just like with the first set, this one moved along quickly. We were planning on meeting up with Cierra for a shoot after this, but we still had time and was in no way rushing. Mindee just knows what I like and I always end up shooting so many things she does naturally, even when they're not really poses. We just make it happen and make it happen quickly.

It sure was fun watching those long socks come down Mindee's legs and then over her heels and up her feet. I loved how her feet flexed as she tugged those socks way back by her upper body. Yeah, they stretched quite far! She even had to watch out so they wouldn't pop back and snap her in the face when they finally slipped up over her toes. That would have been awesome to capture in a photo though! Sorry Mindee, but it would.

As always, Mindee's feet eventually were bare and I couldn't stop taking photos of them. Yet again we had more than enough photos, but I just kept on shooting. She played with the socks and reached out and grabbed her feet. Not going to lie, I reached out and grabbed them a few times too. Can you blame me?

Right around the time we finished up by doing the clip, Cierra called to tell us she was on her way. For the second time this year I was going to get to shoot these two friends together. Last time it was with sneakers (see blog: "Sunday's Shoot - Cierra & Mindee") and this time it would be with them wearing thigh high stockings. It's been a while since I had a two girl stocking set and I couldn't wait! Be sure to check out the second part of this blog, "Thursday's Shoot: Part 2 - Mindee & Cierra," to see how that one went.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments