Thursday's Shoot - Riley (New Model)

I've heard the story many times at this point. A friend of mine, who I'd really like to shoot for Soles of Silk, tells me she doesn't like her feet due to [insert whatever reason]. Sometimes no matter how many times I ask, or beg, the girl wont' budge. Then sometimes I get lucky and she does. It happened 11 years ago with Mindee, who has done over 3,000 photos - if you count the ones that are waiting to be published. And now it's also happened with my newest addition to the site, Riley.

Riley and I have worked together for a few years. She's known about my site for most of that time, but never posed for me. She had her reasons, but one of them was that she doesn't like her feet. She'd always insist that her toes were too chubby. Since I love chubby toes, I'd always tell her that would be a plus in my book so her main argument was invalid.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I decided to take Riley out for a little friendly dinner date after work. We both just needed get out and just relax. Plus, by this time she was starting to come around to the idea of possibly posing for me. I figured it would a good time for us to talk it over. Well, by the end of the night, she had decided that she was going to go ahead and do it. I was a very happy guy, especially since I had gotten some good looks at her toes that night and knew they weren't "too chubby," like she claimed. Let me explain...

As I waited for Riley to get ready before I left to pick her up, I started to look at the clock and wonder what was taking her so long. That's when the idea of her painting her toes popped into my head. Was she doing that so they'd look good for me? Was that just wishful thinking on my part? Well, when I picked her up I found out that I was actually right because she was wearing flip flops and knew I was going to be checking them out. I laughed and told her I figured that was what was taking her so long. So yeah, that night I got to see how plump her little piggies are, but in no way did I find them to be "too chubby" for my liking. That would probably be next to impossible actually, but I digress.

In the days that followed, Riley and I threw around some possible dates to shoot. We planned on a date in mid-September, but I could tell she was hoping we could do something sooner. Since the both of us work split shifts on certain days, we decided to try to squeeze in some sets in between our shifts. That is exactly what we were able to do yesterday.

We left work we made a quick stop at Riley's place for her to get dressed. I asked her to bring two outfits, even though I figured we might only get to do one set with our limited time. I ended up being right about that, but I'd rather have it and not need it than not have it and need it.

I decided to take Riley to a little spot I've used a few times in the past. It's a place I always find to be private, even though it's very scenic. I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible this first time and not having people everywhere, so I went with what works.



Riley showing off her size 6.5 feet in her first set.

In the set Riley wore a pair of over the knee socks. I rarely ever shoot them, but have had a desire to do so as of late. Knee highs I've done, but over the knee - not so much.

After some posing tips and instructions Riley was posing for her first foot fetish photos. I had her make use of those long socks too as she tugged them down her legs ever so slowly. Once they got to her little feet, she pulled them up even slower exposing her heel, sole, then toes. 

With one final tug, her foot was finally bare and I was impressed. Even though I had gotten to see her toes during our night out, this was the first time I was able to gaze upon her soles. And as you all know, that's my favorite part. 

Riley would repeat the procedure with her other leg to leave her size 6.5 feet 100 percent bare. From that point on, Riley posed those feet every which way I could think of. Well, when I wasn't reaching out to grab them for a playful little rub or two. She swore a few days before that I wasn't going to rub them too, but there she was admitting to it feeling "quite nice." I also got her playful smirks and a few head shakes at my goofiness too. Oh well, she knows I'm a dork.

When we completed the set and video clip we made our way back to my car to cool off. It was actually 92 degrees outside, so we relished the chance to take a break. We also used the time to decide upon what we were going to do next.

As much as I would have liked to have those feet in front of me for a second set, Riley had to be back to work a little earlier than I did. We decided to stop for lunch and save some photos for future dates. We still have our plans for the mid-September shoot, but I think we just might have to add another day or two to the mix. Riley had a great time shooting and I honestly, adore her feet. Sounds like a winning mix to me!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments