Monday's Shoot - Alice

This week I had plans to shoot both Alice and a debuting, Camille (Kayleigh's younger sister). Plans didn't work out 100 percent, but I was able to get in two sets with Alice. Camille and I are going to try to get in a set or two later in the week, if the weather allows it. She had something come up, so I told her not to worry. Sadly, however, I was planning on getting them together for a set. We're still aiming for that to happen nevertheless.

Only having to focus on Alice today we both slept in on our day off and met at a local mall around 1:30 p.m. We needed to pick up an outfit I wanted for a set, but she wanted to make sure it would fit her properly before I bought it. When it comes to clothes, I always defer to a female. I swear I never get that right - even when buying their size.

This outfit was one I had seen in a Hot Topic several months ago. It's a Zelda themed dress I just adored the moment I saw it. Being an avid video gamer, and Zelda being one of my favorite game series of all time, I knew I'd eventually buy the dress and have someone wear it in a set. That person ended up being Alice. 

When I first saw the dress months ago, I sent her a picture of it because I was just enamored by it. She also loved it as well and asked if I wanted to do a shoot with it. Obviously, she read my mind. She is the type of girl who can honestly wear whatever and make it work. Well, this photographer wanted to see her nerd it up just a little and show off those size 11 feet while doing it. This was something we actually planned even before her first sets were shot back in April.

After a detour for lunch and a pedicure, Alice and I stopped at a possible location I thought about using for the Zelda set. A family was hanging out right in the middle of the spot, however, so I mentioned another location to her. We both agreed that we should go check it out so we didn't wait around and waste our time trying to shoot this one.

The second spot turned out to be perfect. It's one I've used before, so when I do that, I always like to try to interject a new angle, or theme to the set. Needless to say, this Zelda themed set brought that in spades. Along with the dress, I also brought my limited edition Zelda Nintendo DS, a bunch of Zelda games, a number of collector's edition strategy guides, and carrying case in the shape of a Hyrulian shield. I saw the carrying case a few weeks ago and picked it up in anticipation for this set. I knew it would make for a neat prop.

Alice had been wanting to do this video game themed set for months.


I decided to have Alice start the set off on one of the benches. I also laid all the Zelda items on the bench and we were quickly underway. Thankfully the weather was warm, but not overly hot. Sitting there taking photos of Alice along the water, with her feet up, playing some handheld video games, was quite pleasant.

She ended up posing all over the bench and then even down on the boardwalk below. Before I knew it, we had done a bunch of photos. I snapped a quick photo for the Soles of Silk Instagram (@SolesofSilk) and Twitter (@SolesofSilk) accounts, and then finished up with a video clip.

Since we were running late I asked Alice if she'd be up for a second set. We had about an hour before both of us had to be back home for other engagements. She was willing. I decided to just go ahead and shoot in the same area, just further along the boardwalk. There was an entrance to one of the many piers that looked like it would give us a variety of pose.

I asked Alice to make a "V" shape with her feet so I could frame her between them.


With a lot of tree cover, I picked out a nice shaded area. Just like the first set, it didn't take long for Alice to have her big feet up to my camera. She has learned this who foot fetish modeling thing so quickly. Now granted, it's not the hardest thing in the world, but having shot so many different girls, she does quite well for how new she is to all this. This was only the second time we ever shot and her fourth total set. If you want to see the first two she did, they're both on the site and you can also check out the blog detailing her debut, "Monday's Shoot - Alice (New Model)."

We ended up moving around a bit for this set and I got a ton of great shots of Alice's slender soles and long toes. Fans of big feet are sure going to love this one! I, myself, can remember being such a fan of smaller feet back when I began Soles of Silk. Over time, however, I've come to love female feet on the larger scale too. I told Alice numerous times there are lots of foot fetishists out there who prefer bigger feet and seeing hers so close to me, I can honestly say I have no size preference. Size doesn't matter - for a change!

The second set wrapped up with a few minutes to spare. We made our way back to our cars and were on our way. Eventually I am going to find time to have Alice pose with Camille, but at this point, I have to try and get Camille on the site to begin with. When it does happen though, it's going to be so cute to see the size comparison shots between the two. I can't wait.

I'm sure Alice will continue to pose whenever I ask her to do so. She seems to enjoy it very much, especially when you guys leave such amazing comments about her photos on Instagram! Thanks for always showing my models respect and showering them with such kind words.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments