Friday's Shoot - Abby

Today is the sixth day of my nine day vacation. The first three days consisted of Mindee and I doing a small road trip and doing seven sets in the process (see blog: "Vacation Shoot - Mindee"). After a few days to sit back and relax I was back out with my camera today with another pair of pretty feet in front of me. This time, as was the case with Mindee, the feet belonged to a model who's spent lots of time in front of my camera in Abby.

It's been a number of months since Abby and I last got together to do new photos. She was long overdue and we were both looking forward to getting out for the day. Luckily the weather held out for us. Sadly, that hasn't been the case for most of my vacation. Rain, rain, and more rain has been the forecast and that looks to be the case in the days ahead as well.

I picked up Abby around noon and we were off to Delaware to a waterfront area I've used before in the past. The area features numerous spots to shoot all within walking distance from one another. I used a handful of them before, but there are so many other potential spots I could still use.

After our hour drive Abby and I got out so I could show her around the area. She remarked how pretty it was and I showed her the spots I had already used before. Even though I know none of you probably care if I reuse a location, or would even realize if I had, it's just something I try to avoid. It makes each set more unique to me.

Once we finished walking around for a few minutes we decided to do a set in the middle of this small floral garden. It features many large rocks and a small waterfall/fountain in the center. That waterfall is where we decided to begin.

You can see Abby's soles right through her flip flops.


In this set Abby wore a pair of purple see-through flip flops I had picked up about a week ago while buying props for Mindee's shoot. I couldn't pass them up as I knew someone would wear them eventually. Heck, the soles of the flip flops even read "Sole Mates" on them. How perfect?

Abby posed all over the rocks along the waterfall. I made sure to get in a number of shots where you could see her feet straight through those shoes too. Eventually, however, we decided to move to several large flat rocks by the river. There just wasn't an abundance of poses we could do by the falls.

While on these rocks Abby and I took a bunch of photos with her flip flops off before she slipped them back on again. Usually I have a model remove her shoes, rarely do I have her start bare and put them on. This might be the first time I had a model pull them off and then put them back on all in the same set.

When we finished up the set we returned to the car to cool off. I uploaded several photos I did of Abby to the site's Instagram (@SolesofSilk) account while she got dressed. She had brought a black and white swing dress and a pair of sandals she really wanted to wear. When she came out of the car, I was so glad she brought them. It looked great on her! And if you look close enough, the small pattern in the cloth are little handguns. Oh Abby, you're so gangster!

After we got back in the car, I drove a short distance back from the way we came to a waterfront area lined with seafood restaurants and shops. When we saw how thick the crowds became the farther north we went, we decided to stick to an area in the middle portion of the walkway. Even though we still some had people around, it was much easier to shoot without someone being directly over our shoulders the entire time. Well, someone was actually just over Abby's shoulder at one point, but more on that in a minute.

Abby showing off her little feet before our guest arrived.


Abby began the set looking over the river by the fencing - her feet adorned by her strappy, zipper sandals. I did a number of standing shots and then had her come over to one of the benches to pull off her sandals. It was time to see those wrinkled soles again.

We shot a handful of photos while Abby bared her feet once more. In the middle of shooting these shots, however, we stopped for a few seconds as a 20-something year old female came walking by - quite close to us too. She stood quite close, taking photos of the area with her cellphone. We just waited, figuring she was going to leave soon. She didn't.

At this point Abby and I should have kept on shooting, but we didn't. What happened next was one of the most blatant "Are you for real?" moments I think I've experienced during all of my shoots.

There was no way this female didn't see my camera and Abby posing for photos - not necessarily foot fetish photos, but photos nevertheless. We were even talking about poses out loud. Well, when this girl looked like she was about to leave, she made a turn and sat right down on the bench behind Abby. Seriously, she was only inches away. She could have sat on the bench beside her, or even the one behind her and over one. Hell, there was like 10 other benches within about 50 feet of where we were, but she wanted the one right in Abby's photos.

"Are you for real right now?" Abby said loud enough for her to hear.

"Looks like it," I said.

Now either this girl was purposely doing this, or she was one of these people so oblivious to the world that she didn't realize we were doing a photo shoot, oh, only a few inches behind her. I don't know. I really don't. All I do know is we sat there for five minutes and she didn't leave. Then it was 10 minutes. It was at that point Abby said to just shoot anyhow.

I raised my camera and wondered if this girl would now move. Nope. She stayed there. I began shooting again - in a way that you could barely see her. Being behind Abby I was able to hide her a bit. I'm sure parts of her stick out throughout this part of the set, however.

It wasn't until I raised my cellphone to take a photo for Instagram and Twitter (@SolesofSilk) that this girl finally got up to leave. I was seriously going to capture how this girl totally just sat down in our shoot. Oh well! With our guest now gone, we finished the shoot.

Getting in two sets with Abby today was fun times. I'm glad the weather held out for us and we both had the time to get in some new photos. These are also Abby's first ever photos featuring her new foot tattoos. And her nail polish... that was awesome! I got a good shot of it on Instagram if you want to check it out close up. All in all, just a fun, relaxing day!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments