Monday's Shoot - Kelsey

Last week I had plans to do a shoot with Kelsey, but she ran into some scheduling issues. Luckily I had Alice eager to make her debut, so the two models switched their photo dates. I did two photo sets with Alice last Monday (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Alice") and this Monday I was finally able to catch up with Kelsey today for the first time since 2013 for a set.

The reason it's been a while since Kelsey and I last shot is because she became a mother for the second time in 2014. And for that reason today, it set us back slightly due to her having to find a sitter for her sons. She made it work, however, and then went out to get a pedicure.

When Kelsey arrived at the nail salon she sent me a text to ask what color I'd like her to get on her toes. I replied, "Teal." 

Up until this point, Kelsey has never had teal or anything close in the blue or green range. I also shared with Kelsey how many requests I get for teal polish and she said that's what she'd get.

A short while later Kelsey and I met up to head to our location. She didn't have a long time, so we were only going to do one set. I knew of a place that isn't usually crowded, so we went to check it out to see if that would be the case today. Lucky for us, it was.

Kelsey and I made the walk along the boardwalk to a few benches that I figured would allow her to kick up her feet and remove her sneakers. Surprisingly, after all these years Kelsey had never done a set with any kind of footwear other than sandals and flip flops. With my love of women in sneakers and no socks and that was the order of the day.


It had been way too long since I got to see Kelsey's super soft feet.


It had been a long time since I got to gaze upon Kelsey's pillowy soft soles and plump toes, but I was in no rush. I made her pose in those shoes for quite a bit on this very warm day. The longer they stayed in there, the sweatier they would become.

Of course, that would eventually come to an end as Kelsey tugged on her shoe laces and that first round heel popped out. The shoe would slowly come up Kelsey's sole until it was hanging by her chubby toes. That's when I grabbed a shot for the Soles of Silk Instagram page (@SolesofSilk).

When I was done posting the photo to Instagram, Kelsey let the shoe fall from her foot and I grabbed some one shoe on/one shoe off photos. And as she did before, she went and pulled the laces for the second shoe. It didn't stay on long either and next thing I knew she was barefoot. I really did miss those super soft feet of hers. It had been too long.

The rest of the shoot saw Kelsey posing those feet every which way. I made sure to get some good shots of those teal toes along with those soles of hers. We finished up with a video clip where she kicked off her shoes once more and then called it a day.

As we returned to my car we talked about shooting something else again soon. I've always enjoyed taking Kelsey's photos and welcome any chance to do so again. Hopefully she can find some open time again soon!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments