More Mindee in Sneakers Without Socks? Yes, Please!

I love seeing feet fresh from sneakers - without socks.


2,605 photos and counting.

That number represents the number of photos Soles of Silk's most photographed model currently has on the site. That model is none other than Mindee, of course. Mindee was one of eight models to be on the site when it launched in 2004 and has done countless themes in the 37 different galleries on her model page. Strangely, however, a sneakers/tennis shoes without socks set was not among them until her most recent was published on March 25, 2015. What makes it strange is that I am a huge fan of women in sneakers without socks. How in the hell did she manage to go over 10 years without doing one of these sets?

I didn't notice that this was the case until after I started getting some feedback from the set on the Wu's Feet Links Forum thread titled, "Mindee's Feet Fresh from Shoes (No Socks)." People commented on the photos saying how they loved the sneakers and jeans combo and asked about how her feet smelled. I was going to reply with some links to other sets of Mindee's where she also wore sneakers without socks and that's when I noticed, there were none!

Flip flops, yes. Sandals, yes. High heels, yes. A pair of very smelly flats, yes. Sneakers, no. 

Mindee came close twice, however. The first time she was in a set with Cierra back in 2008 where the girls pulled off each other's shoes and socks. The shoes came off so quickly, however, and the set mostly focused on socks and smelly feet. Then in 2014 Mindee teamed up with her cousin, Marcy, in another two girl set that featured sneakers and socks on the soccer field. So yeah, it wasn't until this most recent set that Mindee had a set featuring her pulling her feet fresh from just sneakers. There were always socks involved.

All that being said, it's still just hard to believe that it's true. I guess I didn't notice since I do shoots of this favored themed of mine regularly. A few recent shoots with some my other models immediately come to mind such as:




That list is by no means the only ones on the site - oh heck no! These are just several of the ones that were published during the last two years where the models wore something like Nikes, Vans, Converse, etc. I have some unpublished ones that will be making their way to the site soon too. I can't believe that I have not asked Mindee to do a set like this until her last one. It's going to change, I promise!

While talking with Mindee earlier this week I mentioned this peculiar tidbit to her and she was also surprised. Mindee knows how much I love smelling women's feet, so it was just as surprising to her.

"It's just always been other kinds of shoes and/or socks," I texted her.

"Wow, really?" Mindee replied.

At the end of the conversation I told Mindee we've been slacking and I want to shoot this theme more often - even regularly. She told me she's going to have to go buy a new pair of sneakers to wear next time. I assured her that all of us into this aspect of the fetish are just as happy to see her kicking off and old, well-worn pair too - and that some of us probably prefer that. She laughed and said that works too. Time to make this happen.


Mindee wore tennis shoes in this one with Marcy, but the two also wore socks.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments