Deadline: Sunday, January 25, 2015
It was a good year in 2014 on Soles of Silk and in customary fashion, I wanted to give people the chance to win some free membership time with the annual trivia contest. And this time there is a little 10th anniversary bonus (see below).
I wish everyone the best of luck and hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday. May yours be filled with soft soles and wiggling toes!
- Copy and paste the questions below into an e-mail with your answers and send them to me at email@example.com. I will ONLY accept entries via e-mail. If they're sent/posted anywhere else, they will be disregarded. And PLEASE, include a subject in your e-mail. In past years people have left it blank and they went directly to the spam folder.
- There are six levels of questions below. With each level, the questions get tougher and may require that you have had, or have membership access to the site. This is my way of saying thanks to current/past members. Each level of question is also worth more points with the final question being worth a whopping 25 total points - 1/4 of the total possible score of 100 points.
- NEW: Since this year also marks the site's 10 year anniversary, I have added 10 optional bonus questions at the end of contest - 1 for each year the site has existed. If anyone is able to answer all 10 of these questions correctly, I will double any prize you may win. And if you answer all 10 of them correctly, but don't score high enough to earn the prizes below, I will give you a 1 month membership prize.
- Both members and non-members can enter the contest. For those who win: Members will have free membership time added to the end of their subscription (non-reoccurring memberships), or will have months where they are not billed (reoccurring). Non-members will have new accounts created for the length of the prize won.
- Be sure to e-mail me from an address that I will be able to contact you from in case you earned one of the below prizes.
- Deadline for entry is Sunday, January 25, 2015. Any winners will be notified after this date.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
(5) 2-month memberships - Awarded to the five (5) highest scoring entries overall.
(5) 1-month memberships - Awarded to the five (5) highest scoring runners up.
1-Point Questions (5 Total Possible Points)
1. Which model was featured in the 2014 Wu's Feet Links feature set which relaunched the Wu's Feet Links Feature Models section of the site after Wu passed away?
2. Which model was done up as a zombie schoolgirl in the 2014 Halloween set and which model helped create her costume and do her make up?
3. Which model is currently featured on the Soles of Silk Twitter page in it's avatar, header, and background?
4. Of the following people who were interviewed on the Wu's Feet Links Interview Blog in 2014, who is the only one so far who modeled for Soles of Silk?
5. Which of the following contests were NOT a contest conducted in 2014:
The Where's Wendy Contest, The Whose Shoes Contest, or The Bananas For Emerald Contest?
2-Point Questions (10 Total Possible Points)
6. Which model was a little naughty in an interview conducted on the site in 2014 telling her fans, "I'm truly humble with the feedback and comments. Keep them coming and keep cumming!"?
7. Name both models who appeared in video clips in 2014 holding an umbrella in the rain as they showed off their wet, dirty soles.
8. Name the 2 models who did a set in 2014 themed to the following professional Baltimore sports franchises.
9. Which model did I do a mini-vacation with in the summer of 2014, doing a bunch of sets in the towns of Norfolk and Virginia Beach, Virginia?
10. Name the two models who joined the 1K Club (1,000 photo mark) in 2014.
3-Point Questions (15 Total Possible Points)
11. All of the following models have done photo sets on, or right next to train tracks. Of these models, which 3 had their set published in 2014?
Ryan, Cierra, Amelia, Carmen, Emerald, Mileena, Aspen, Carlin, Kaycee, Kimmie, Abby, Mindee, Charlee, Wendy
12. Of the models listed, select the 3 who had a set themed to a holiday during 2014: Jamie, Abby, Lela Beryl, Olivia, Kaycee, Kelsey, Bobbie
13. Name the 3 models featured in Hur Gallery of the Downloads section.
14. Which 3 models were you able to design wallpapers of in the 2014 Soles of Silk Wallpaper Contest?
15. Which 3 of the following were used as topics of my Fantasy Shoot blog series?
Video Game Girls, WWE Divas, Trek Gals, Female Singers, Comic Heroines, Disney Princesses, 80s TV Stars
4-Point Questions (20 Total Possible Points)
16. Which model appears in the clip titled, "The 3 P's: Purple, Pink, & Pretty?"
17. Fill in the Blank: (said in an interview conducted in 2014)
"So during my first set, the Star Wars Vans set, hope you don't mind the spoiler, you gave me a foot rub. Holy potato skins! Heaven! You sure did live up to your reputation and I'm _____ percent okay with future foot rubs from you. We almost lost track of time!"
18. What female television personality did both Bondo, from Pose Your Toes, and myself name as one of our early inspiration as far as foot fetish material was concerned in the 1990's in a column featured on the Wu's Feet Links Columns blog?
19. Which 4 models had the most sets selected in the "Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary - My Favorite Sets" blog series? (Do not count honorable mentions)
20. Place 2014's new models in the order in which they debuted:
Kaycee, Bridgette, Megan Jones, Felicia, Lela Beryl, Bobbie, Reagan
5-Point Questions (25 Total Possible Points)
21. If you add up the shoe sizes to all the models on the site who have a twin, what would that number be?
22. Which one of the following words was NOT used to describe what posing for Soles of Silk has been like for a model in the 10 for 10 Interview series:
Liberating, Exciting, Fun, Awesome, Joyful, Engaging, Memorable, Delightful, Entertaining, Teasing, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Exhilarating, Intriguing, Interesting
23. Which model served as the inspiration for the blog titled, "Noticing Nude Hose," in 2014?
24. Which model posed for a set with a long board that has not yet been published to the site, but was shown in a sample in one of the many shoot blogs during the summer?
25. These two models were featured in the clip, "Petal Peeling Piggies."
25-Point Bonus Question (25 Total Possible Points)
* How many DIFFERENT models had sets selected as my favorites in the "Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary - My Favorite Sets" blog series? (Do not count honorable mentions)
10 Year Anniversary Prize Doubler Questions (see rules above)
2004. List the 8 models who were featured on the site when it debuted on December 29, 2004.
2005. Of the 8 models listed above, these two models were featured in a set together on the site's very first update in 2005. Who are they?
2006. These two former models from my old site, The 10 Little Piggies, made their Soles of Silk debuts in 2006.
2007. These two Soles of Silk models appeared in the first Wu's Feet Links feature set to ever feature more than one model in 2007. Who are they?
2008. This word was written across Carmen's shirt in her dirty feet and blue jeans set done downtown in 2008. What was that word?
2009. This model posed for her first sets on the day she turned 18 in 2009. Who is she?
2010. This model wore a shirt with a Batman logo on it while doing a comic book themed set in 2010. Who is she?
2011. This model did her first ever food smashing set on the site in 2011 that featured banana cream pie pudding, vanilla wafers, and milk. Who is she?
2012. This model posed for a Baltimore Ravens themed set in 2012, the season that saw the Ravens win the AFC North and go on to win the Super Bowl against the San Francisco 49'ers on February 3, 2013. Who is she?
2013. This model originally debuted in 2005, but didn't appear on the site again until she returned in 2013. Who is she?
2014. When Mindee moved past Cierra as the site's most photographed model on Soles of Silk in 2014, how many photos did each girl have once Mindee's set was published that put her over the top?