Fantasy Shoots - Video Game Gals

It's time once again to take a trip to nerd land with yours truly. If you're unfamiliar with this Fantasy Shoot blog series, this is where I talk about how awesome it would be to shoot popular females from whatever topic I decide to choose. I've already done one about the women of Star Trek (see blog: "Fantasy Shoots - Trek Gals") and one featuring females from comics (see blog: "Fantasy Shoots - Comic Heroines"). Both of those were actually reposts of older columns I wrote in my site a few years ago, but this one is all new. And this one focuses on another one of my biggest nerdisms - video games.




10 - Elizabeth (BioShock Infinite)


I was late to the game (no pun intended) when it came to the BioShock series. It wasn't until 2014 that I played the first BioShock. I ended up loving it so much I bought both BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite immediately afterward. In Infinite I ended up taking a liking to Elizabeth and even liked her hard edged attitude in the DLC. When it comes to shooting photos with Elizabeth, I think it would be neat to feature her in some pin up style sets as the game already showed her in that type of attire.

* A quick side note: For this year's Halloween set, the original plan was to have Kaycee made up to look like one of the Little Sisters from the BioShock series. Felicia was the one who came up with the idea, but I just didn't feel like I could do the set justice with a setting. We were running short on time, so the idea was put on the back burner. Never say never though!




9 - Faith (Mirror's Edge)


I can't say I know much about Faith from Mirror's Edge. I played the demo on my PS3 one day and shortly thereafter I saw the game for only a few bucks at a GameStop. I bought it and played through a few levels. It sure was different than anything I ever played before. But when it comes to foot fetish pictures, I'd love to meet this Asian beauty up on some of those city rooftops and do a few sets. Of course we'd have to include those signature red shoes. 




8 - Christie Monteiro (Tekken)


There are so many girls from the Tekken series I could have picked, but I went with Christie because I've already seen her barefoot. Yeah, I'm a goof, but it's true. Christie fights all of her matches barefoot, so I'm sure she'd make for a great candidate to do a martial arts and even a dirty sole themed set. 




7 - Liara T'Soni (Mass Effect)


I like to be diverse on Soles of Silk. I'm always hoping to land girls of all different races, so if I could land one of a different species... score! I'm sure it would inspire a "Mass Effect" with many of those viewing the set too.





6 - Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)


I've always said one of the most annoying things in the world to me is a bunch of cheerleaders in a gym all cheering at the same time. That being said, I also enjoy getting to a cheerleader's warm, moist feet fresh from her socks and shoes. That enjoyment alone earned Juliet a spot on this Top 10 List 




5 - Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)


This list had to include one of the girls from one of my all time favorite series in Resident Evil - well, at least in its early years. I went with Jill Valentine over two others from the series (Ada Wong and Claire Redfield) just because some of her newer animations show off some of her "assets" quite nicely. Just wonder if what's in her boots are as well defined as her booty. 




4 - Kitana (Mortal Kombat)


One of my models went with Mileena as her model name due to her love for the Mortal Kombat series. I have also been fond of this series since it first landed in the arcades (remember those?) decades ago. While I liked Mileena, Kitana was my favorite with those fan blades. If I were able to shoot foot fetish photos with this lethal babe, I'd be sure to offer a friendship after she kicked my ass in the form of a foot rub.




3 - Samus Aran (Metroid)


I fully admit that growing up I was never a fan of Metroid. When I was young I didn't understand the game and elected to stick with the Zelda series on my NES. Today, however, I am quite fond of the early games of the series as I got to play them on my Wii and 3DS. And while I haven't gotten to play the Prime series or Other M installment, I must say, they made her look much more curvy than she was in those old 8-bit and 16-bit days. If I could shoot photos with her, I'd just have to ask her to curl up into that little ball for some of the most unique poses I'm sure I'd ever shoot.





2 - Chun-Li (Street Fighter)


I couldn't tell you how many quarters Street Fighter 2 cabinets got from me in arcades and store fronts. While I liked most of the characters in the second game, Chun Li was my go to girl for whopping some ass! Add in the fact that I also had a thing for women in stockings even before I had a foot fetish and those black stockinged legs surely caught my attention. I'd be sure to have her wear them in a shoot too. I just hope she'd refrain from doing that quick kick move as I'm sure my camera wouldn't be able to focus on her feet moving that fast. 





1 - Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)


One thing was certain when I made this list - Lara Croft would be number one! I've always loved Lara in her various installments, even though I found her earliest adventures on the PS1 to be clunky at best - and I'm not talking about her chest. Anyhow, I love a woman with an accent, so Lara has that going for her. She wears boots, which I'm sure make those feet sweaty. That's a good thing too. And then there is her money. I'm sure she'd pay for us to go to some of the most exotic locations for shoots, and probably some treasure hunting as well. 

Honorable Mentions - Ada Wong (Resident Evil), Claire Redfield (Resident Evil), Cortana (Halo), Bayonetta (Bayonetta), Cammy (Street Fighter), Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)

Comments