Fantasy Shoots - Trek Gals

Okay sci-fi nerds! Which camp are you? Star Wars? Or Star Trek? I grew up watching and enjoying both, but Trek was definitely on my television a lot more growing up. My father has always been a massive Trek fan and I've seen every episode from every series released - yes, even the animated one. I've also watched all the movies and own them on Blu Ray. So I guess you can classify me as a Trek nerd if you're the type that says you're either one or the other.

Back in April I posted a blog titled, "Fantasy Shoots - Comic Heroines." It was a repost of an older column found on Soles of Silk. It sparked the idea for me to begin a Fantasy Shoot series and now I'm here with the second installment.

This installment is part repost as well. I say part because back in November 2012 I wrote a column titled, "Where I've Never Gone Before..." In it I talked about various foot massage scenes I've come across watching Trek episodes - and there were quite a few! I then came up with a Top 10 listing of the Trek girls whose feet I'd most want to massage. Well, that Top 10 listing is featured below in the same order, but now with edited text. The edited out the foot massage aspect, changing it to why I'd love to photograph each one of these girls for Soles of Silk. You know... to make it match the series theme!

For this installment I'm talking the characters here, not the actresses who played them. I am only using the characters who can be found in any of the television shows. That means the two, newly rebooted movies aren't eligible, and neither are characters whose only role came in a film. Now, onto who I'd want to shoot for Soles of Silk:



10 - Kira Nerys (Deep Space 9)

Race: Bajoran
Rank: Major
Position: First Officer

Actress: Nana Vistor

Kira wasn't most people's favorite, it seems. Something about her, however, I found sexy. Maybe it was her confidence or strong will? Who knows? I'm thinking she'd be a tough one to convince to model her feet for a fetish site, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't want her to.





9 - B'Elanna Torres (Voyager)

Race: Human/Klingon
Rank: Lieutenant
Position: Chief Engineer

Actress: Roxann Dawson

Like your women dominant? I do. None of the girls on this list are more dominant than B'Elanna Torres. If you followed Voyager, you know full well she isn't one to be messed with. I'm thinking a set in some Klingon boots, putting us foot boys in our place, would be perfect!





8 - Ezri Dax (Deep Space 9)

Race: Trill
Rank: Ensign
Position: Counselor

Actress: Nicole de Boer

Ezri Dax didn't have a long stint on Deep Space 9, but from my point of view, she was certainly the girl next door type. Since that's what Soles of Silk is all about, I bet a shoot with Ezri would like shooting girls the likes of Mindee, Ryan, Charlee, or so many others. 




7 - Deanna Troi (Next Generation)

Race: Human/Betazoid
Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Position: Counselor

Actress: Marina Sirtis

I was never a big fan of the Deanna Troi character. She was way to emotional for me. But what photographer would be complete without a drama queen model? Bingo! Deanna did grow on me by the later seasons and into the films. I just wonder how hard doing a shoot with her would be since she'd know my thoughts. Man, that might not be good!




6 - Nyota Uhura (Original Series)

Race: Human
Rank: Lieutenant
Position: Communications Officer

Actress: Nichelle Nichols

You have to love those Original Series outfits the women wore. There is no way I could pass up a shoot with Nyota Uhura wearing those black boots and stockings! Plus, I've been majorly wanting some more Ebony models and Uhura defined just how sexy a black woman could be many years ago. 




5 - Jadzia Dax (Deep Space 9)

Race: Trill
Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Position: Science Officer

Actress: Terry Farrell

I always wondered how far those spots ran down. I wonder if they went all the way down to her Jadzia's feet? Guess the only way to find out would be to have her bare those feet of hers and why not catch it on camera in the process?





4 - Kes (Voyager)

Race: Ocampa
Rank: Civilian
Position: Medical Aide/Gardener

Actress: Jennifer Lien

Kes... I don't even know if I could legally shoot Kes as she only lives for what, seven to nine years? Someone needs to come up with a new model release form for women of the Ocampa race because I fell in love watching the Doctor on Voyager give Kes a foot rub. Should I feel dirty? 




3 - Hoshi Sato (Enterprise)

Race: Human
Rank: Ensign
Position: Communications Officer

Actress: Linda Park

You knew I was going to get Hoshi Sato on here. She's Asian! And with all the exotic species available to me, I still love me some Asian female feet! 





2 - Seven of Nine (Voyager)

Race: Human/Borg
Rank: Civilian
Position: Astrometrics

Actress: Jeri Ryan

Thank the heavens that Seven of Nine didn't have Borg implants all over her legs and feet. So many of the Borg had their limbs severed, but as far as I know, the two most important ones for shooting for Soles of Silk were still attached to her amazing body. I'm sure, however, I'd have to spend a lot of time trying to explain how and why I adore her feet.




1 - T'Pol (Enterprise)

Race: Vulcan
Rank: Subcommander
Position: First Officer/Science Officer

Actress: Jolene Blalock

I have always considered T'Pol to be the sexiest alien female on any Trek show. Even playing the rather boring Vulcan race, she oozed sexuality - just ask Commander Tucker. I'm sure getting someone like her to pose for a foot fetish site would be next to impossible, but this ultimately is, a fantasy list!


Honorable Mentions - Android Andrea (Sherry Jackson - Original Series), Tasha Yar (Denise Michelle Crosby - Next Generation), Robin Lefler (Ashley Judd - Next Generation), Leeta (Chase Masterson - Deep Space 9), Vash (Jennifer Hetrick - Next Generation), and of course, all the Orion Slave Girls from the Original Series and Enterprise!

All characters above, named and shown are the intellectual property of their respected companies.

Comments