Where is Wu?



Lately something has been happening that hasn't happened in all my years online (including my college days running The 10 Little Piggies free site). This something is, Wu's Feetlinks has not been updated for close to a month.

I've been asked on the Wu's Feetlinks Forum in threads and in personal messages about the status of the site. Sorry to say, I know about as much as all of you who are asking. While I have personally talked with Wu too many times to count over the years, I haven't done so since the last update on his site, which reads "March 27, 2014."

At first I honestly thought that the lack of updates was due to BHE moving some servers in recent weeks. I didn't think much of it, but as the days continued to add up after Soles of Silk was moved, I began to wonder. That's when people started to wonder and ask.

In a recent thread seeing quite a bit of response on the Wu's Feetlinks Forum titled, "Am I Missing Something?," NorCalFeetStudios mentioned recently contacting BHE about the status of Wu's Feetlinks, "...I talked to Phil from BHE this morning and he hasn't heard from him either in two weeks, but didn't seem too concerned about it..."

With that said, I don't know who else might know what's going on with Wu or the site. So I'm at a loss here.

One thing I do know is that Wu has always been a straight-shooter. The man has always been great to me and I'm sure, many other web masters and foot models. I owe a lot of Soles of Silk's exposure to him and his site. This is why his banner is the ONLY non-Soles of Silk banner that exists on the main pages of my site. The contributions section on Wu's Feetlinks always results in new sign ups for the site and numerous emails in my inbox. The feature models section has featured nine of the Soles of Silk models in eight different sets. Those features are always a highlight for me and the models. It's an honor for me to contribute an exclusive set to him for that section. As a matter of fact, he's the only one who gets exclusive sets from my site. I'm just hoping Olivia, the model slated to appear in a feature set for 2014 gets that chance. She was so excited to be representing the site this year.

I truly hope everything is okay with Wu. Although I have never met him personally, I consider him a friend. I've sent out numerous emails to him about numerous things during the last few weeks, but so far, no response. I will keep everyone posted if I do hear back from the man that has built and runs the VERY BEST foot fetish site online.

Comments