Would Love to Shoot #8 - Allie James, Leilani Lei, & Whitney Morgan

It is the eight go around in this "Would Love to Shoot" blog series here on the Soles of Silk blog. Below are three girls, none of which have posed for a single photo for me, but are ones I certainly would love to see do so. Will it happen? Who knows? 

One thing I do know is I've come to love all the girls below based off the work they've already done. In some cases, I have talked with them and found them to be great people. Should their pretty little feet find their way in front of my camera, I sure will be one happy fella. If they don't, well, I'm going to remain a fan and keep doing what I do now - following them and enjoying their work. Now, onto the girls who I "Would Love to Shoot:" 




Allie James

Twitter: @AllieJamesXXX
Website: poses for numerous sites

Allie James is one of the first girls I remember coming across on Twitter whose work I had never seen to that point. Although she was doing some professional adult work, she was always polite to her fans and engaged them in conversation. She thanked me for compliments on more than one occasion. So right away, I just loved how approachable she was.

At this early point, although I had enjoyed some of her work, I had not seen much in the way of her feet. A few times she posted some shots of her toes on her Twitter page, but I always wondered if I'd see her do some foot fetish content - adult or not. I kept my fingers crossed.

Well, some time passed and then I got my wish. On a few different sites I began seeing Allie's bare soles and playful toes fill my screen. At that moment I knew she'd be a girl I'd love to have pose for Soles of Silk. And it wasn't just because she has pretty feet either. Her personality also played into it.

I can honestly say I don't remember how much I mentioned Soles of Silk to Allie, or if I even did. I'm not going to lie, I sometimes feel a little out of my league with girls who have posed for some of the big name companies out there. I probably shouldn't though as I've had some great luck and shoots with other girls who have posed established portfolios. Who knows, maybe I should say hello to her again. Or maybe I'll just tag her in this blog. Then she'll see how much of a fan I am and how much I'd love to take countless photos of those silky smooth soles. 


Leilani Lei

Twitter: @LeilaniLeiXXX

Do you ever bother checking out those #FF tagged tweets on Follow Fridays on Twitter? I hardly ever do and have honestly stopped doing them lately. My timeline is always flooded with these things and I tend to look past them. Well, sometimes things have an odd way of playing out. I saw Leilani Lei's name in an #FF tweet not too long ago and something made me just click the link.

When I made the visit to Leilani's page I saw that she runs her own adult website. I also saw, however, that she posts a ton of pictures of her feet. Apparently she has quite the number of foot fans out there and enjoys showing them some love. Well, that love made her foot fan base grow by one - that fan being me.

I quickly began going back through Leilani's older photo posts and liking and retweeting every foot shot I found. I even made posts telling my own followers to check her out, or asking if they'd love to see feet as pretty as hers on Soles of Silk.

It didn't take me long at that point to introduce myself to her. Leilani responded quickly and we've been exchanging messages and some playful banter ever since. I can honestly say, although I never met her, she's down to earth and enjoys the interaction with her fans. 

One thing I've been asked over the years is if I could find some models in the whole cougar/MILF age brackets for Soles of Silk. I've been lucky enough to land a few, but you all know I tend to get many more in the 18-25 age range. So the prospect of shooting Leilani's adorable, no... heavenly feet is one I just can't pass on. Plus she's kind of teased that her feet would look good on my face. Talk about added incentive!



Whitney Morgan

Twitter: @MsWhitneyMorgan
Website: http://www.misswhitneymorgan.com

When I began checking out fetish models on Twitter it didn't take me long to discover Whitney Morgan, well, that's Ms. Whitney Morgan to us guys. Yes, Whitney has that dominant side that just intrigues me. 

In Whitney's photos she can pull off anything from that dominant, "going to bust your balls" attitude, to the charming retro pin up look with ease. Just looking through her work I know she'd be easy as pie to shoot. She'd be one of those models who would be sticking her feet every which way and I'd be following them with my camera every step of the way.

Although it's been some time since I've talked to Whitney, I'm always dropping her compliments on her photos, like the one above. It's such a treat to see the content previews from her new site, as well as what's she's been doing with other photographers - especially when those dreamy feet of hers are front and center.

Perhaps one day I will get to meet this feisty blonde fetish model. I'm sure I'd leave with some amazing photos. And maybe, just maybe I'd be left walking funny for a few days. You know, should that "going to bust your balls" attitude come out to play in a few of her sets. Is it odd that the idea of that just makes me want to shoot her so much more?

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.

Comments