Over the years I've exchanged links and photo sets with many sites. I am often asked to trade banners and/or photo contribution sets with other sites. If this is something that interests you, this F.A.Q. blog entry is for you.
Frequently Asked Question: Can I exchange banners with Soles of Silk?
I am always up for a banner exchange, although maintaining a links page can be one of the hardest things on the site. If you're interested in exchanging banners with Soles of Silk, I do ask the following be true of your site:
- Your site must contain original content
- Your site must contain foot fetish content
- Your site can contain nudity/adult content, but the banner you supply to be posted on Soles of Silk cannot
- Link farm sites will not be accepted
- Yahoo Groups and social media page links will not be accepted
- A reciprocal link to Soles of Silk must be placed on your site
- Banners are only placed on the links page of Soles of Silk, unless you're a contributor. Contributors also have banner links on each model's page as well as each gallery. I do not post banners on other pages of the site.
Periodically I go through the links page to clean things up. Over the years many sites have closed or ceased updating. When I notice that is true, I will remove the banners from Soles of Silk without notice.
Frequently Asked Question: Does Soles of Silk post/exchange photo set contributions?
Since Soles of Silk opened I have maintained a Contribution section inside the members area. If you're interested in sending a contribution set to Soles of Silk, here is what I look for:
- The set must come from your site
- The set cannot contain any nudity or adult content
- The set must be from a single set (no mixed sets)
- The model in the set must have her face shown (no feet only sets)
- The set must be at least 20 photos or more
- I need the model's name and shoe size to list her among the other contributors in the Contributions section
If you're looking to post a contribution set from Soles of Silk on your site, I'd be game for sending you a set. You'll have to let me know what criteria you have and any information you will need. However, I do ask the following when my sets are posted on your site:
- Do not remove the site logos/watermark from any photos
- Do not add your site logos/watermark to any photos
- Do not resize, crop, or alter the photos in any way
- Do not send the set to other sites