Sunday's Shoot - Alaynah

If you've been reading along recently you would have saw the blog entry titled, "Upcoming Soles of Silk Shoots," where I named a handful of models that I have made plans with to shoot in the upcoming months. The first model listed on that blog was Amelia. And one day later I posted a follow up blog titled, "Today's Shoot - Amelia" that detailed the two sets we shot only a week ago.

Now if you go back to the "Upcoming Soles of Silk Shoots" blog you'll notice other models listed such as: Aspen, Mindee, Ryan, Kelsey, Olivia, and two potential new models. A name that doesn't appear on that list is Alaynah.

A few days ago when leaving work Alaynah sent me a text asking me if I had any open days coming up to shoot. I told her that the coming Sunday was my only day until about a week or so into June. She told me she wanted to try to squeeze in a couple sets, if I was interested, before she goes on her senior week vacation. Yeah, she just graduated. If you remember, she turned 18 in December of 2012 and made her debut in the New Year's 2013 set (Sample 01 / Sample 02).

After chatting for a bit, we came to the conclusion that unless we shot something today, we might not be able to do so before her trip. Alaynah told me that she had to work today, but didn't have to go in until 3:00 p.m. We made plans for a late morning/early afternoon shoot and were able to squeeze in two new sets featuring her young Indian soles. Hell, she still had her manicure and pedicure from her prom, only a few days ago - which I loved!



Our first shoot started off with Alaynah in a pair of white sandals. We found a nice spot on a boardwalk that ran along a riverfront spot. It was secluded and we decided it was a perfect spot. Funny thing is, however, at one point I had my camera all up in her bare feet when an old couple came walking by. Usually I am perceptive enough to know when someone is nearby - even when they're behind me. I guess I was just so into Alaynah's smooth bare soles to notice. I did tell Alaynah to warn me next time though.

The first shoot went really well. While we were wrapping it up I grabbed her bare feet and gave her a brief tease of a foot massage. She smiled and told me my hands were soft. I smiled back and told her she has soft soles - and boy are they indeed soft! More on her foot rub later.

After getting changed we made our way to another park to find a second location to shoot. We had a little bit of trouble finding a spot, but settled on a wooden bridge that went over a small swampy area.



This second set posed a bit of a challenge with the sun popping through the trees overhead. We made due and got some great angles of Alaynah's soles and black tipped toes. I was curious to see how dirty her feet would get during this set and while they did get a little dusty, they never got dirty. Guess that means she can do that theme in a future set.

Once this set was done we made our way back to the car. Alaynah wanted to look through the photos on my camera and for months, we had planned on getting her feet into my hands for a nice, long foot rub. And man, oh man... Alaynah has some of the softest, smoothest soles I've felt in a while. The only thing that sucked was that she had to be at work and we could only spare enough time for about 30 minutes for the massage. I told her I owe her a longer one next time, which she agreed.

These two sets, although they were impromptu, came out nicely. It was so good to have Alaynah back in front of the camera again. We're already looking ahead to planning some more sets this summer, so hopefully we'll all be seeing a lot more of these adorable Indian soles in the months to come.

Comments