Getting to Know... Mileena

A shot from one the sets done the first time Mileena posed.

Meet Soles of Silk Model Mileena


Model Statistics


Debuted: July 2011
# of Photo Sets: 8*
# of Photos: 492*

Foot Facts


Shoe Size: 6.5
Ticklish: Very ticklish
Favorite Parts of Her Feet: Toes & Arches
Favorite Nail Polish Color: Bright & crazy colors
Favorite Type of Shoes: High heels & stilettos, or flip flops (depending on the occasion

Model Interview Quotes

"Even as ticklish as I am, I think your partner sucking on your toes is one of the most sensual acts - although I probably pull away about million times." - Mileena, Intro Interview





"Nothing can beat the background of the Elakala Falls Not to mention, I worked the hardest for that one! I think I deserve some damn good credit for doing that hike in flip flops!" - Mileena, All Day Shoot Interview

Short Bio


Mileena always felt like that carrot dangling on the end of a stick that I just could never reach. Mileena posed for me in 2011, but I went years trying to get her to agree to show off her feet for Soles of Silk before she finally agreed. When she finally did, I was one happy photographer as I loved every set we did that day. Since then, she's only gotten better - posing in some of the most unique locations I've had any model in.

If you go back in time Mileena, like many of the girls on the site, was a co-worker of mine. While she would later find another job, we still managed to keep in touch on MySpace and then Facebook. Although Mileena always claimed she was thinking about posing, I started to think that she just didn't want to turn me down.

A few years went by on the site and I'd always check in regularly with her about posing. Then one year, while doing photos with a former model on the site, Shae (currently removed for personal reasons), we ran into Mileena at her job. We made small talk as the two of them were also friends. It wasn't a terribly busy day for Mileena, so we made mention of doing the photos and both told her she should finally pose.

It wasn't too long after that chance meeting I had Mileena agreeing to model for the site. I was so excited I traded shifts with someone at work so that I could have off for a morning/afternoon that Mileena was free. I wasn't going to wait any longer. I wanted Mileena to finally be one of the site's sole mates.

During our talks Mileena pretty much insisted that she wanted to do a set with my car - a Nissan 350z. I told her I had never done one yet, but was game. We came up with the idea to do that one with some black thigh high stockings. Mileena was curious about the idea, but later even said in her introductory interview, "Honestly, I've never been a big fan of stockings until you convinced me to do a shoot with some. The thigh highs were pretty hot and I'd have to say black, or the gray we used is my favorite."

That set was one of the four we shot that first time she posed. If Mileena was going to be hard to get in front of the camera, I wanted to make use of the day. In addition to the 350z set (Sample 01 / Sample 02) we also did a set with her feet sweating in knee high socks (Sample 01 / Sample 02), a set by a fish pond (Sample 01 / Sample 02), and lastly, one where she got her feet dirty at a water pump (Sample 01 / Sample 02).

Mileena would go on to really enjoy posing after that first day. Being a fan of football, and especially the hometown team, the Ravens, I asked her to do the site's annual football set (Sample 01 / Sample 02) shortly thereafter.

It would be some time until I got Mileena back in front of the camera after the football set. Our schedules just didn't match up, but I was able to get her to agree to give me an entire day during my vacation in July of 2012. I had been looking at some pretty unique locations and really wanted to make a day out of shooting. The main setting I wanted to use was a waterfall out in West Virginia.

I told Mileena about the waterfalls and although she liked the idea, she wasn't keen about the four hours of driving. I was already prepared for that, however, and found numerous shoot locations along the way to break up the drive - some of which were just as unique as the falls.

Mileena said, "Initially I was thinking, 'West Virginia is way to far to go.' But as soon as you started sending the photos [of the locations], I fell in love with them."

Of the six sets we shot that day, I've only gotten half of them online so far. The Blackwater Falls set (unposted) didn't quite have the desired results due to the landscape, but the day was saved by us finding a much smaller, more beautiful set of falls nearby called Elakala Falls (Sample 01 / Sample 02). On the way to these destinations we also managed to shoot at the Western Maryland Train Station (Sample 01 / Sample 02), an old rusty train lift bridge (Sample 01 / Sample 02), an amazing pond with rocks and wooden bridge (unposted), and finally, a rather unique footbridge spanning a canal (unposted).

Even with hundreds of Mileena's photos from that day still unposted, I'm trying my hardest to get them onto the site soon. Even so, we've been talking about doing some more sets, hopefully soon. Some of the ideas we've been throwing around are a Mortal Kombat themed set, a size teasing set with some baby doll socks and a very unique t-shirt I found for her online. We've talked about a possible pin up idea she's been wanting to do. And lastly, Mileena and Charlee have known each other for some time and have both said they'd like to pose together one day. Needless to say, I can't wait to take some more pictures of Mileena while I work on getting the ones above added to the site.

Photographer's Final Thoughts


When someone asks me, "What is your favorite part of (model x's) feet?" I can give an answer such as: "Her deep arches," or "Her pudgy toes."

When it comes to Mileena, however, I don't know if I can come up with what I like the most. Mileena's feet are simply adorable and they're adorable everywhere! Being a sole guy, I really adore her super soft, wrinkled foot bottoms. However, Mileena's plump little piggies are too cute for words. I love how they spread and wiggle about in her sets/videos. Arches? Yes, Mileena pulls off some shots that accent her arches nicely (see photo below). Hell, even Mileena's round heels are quite cute and I never really pay much attention to heels (see photo below again).

So yeah, moral of this story is: Mileena's got some cute feet! Some damn cute feet! Okay... Some really damn cute feet!

One of the many sets Mileena posed for during an all-day shoot.
* as of the date this blog was posted

Comments