Getting to Know... Kellie & Kimmie (Twins)

Kellie with two balls between her little toes.

Kimmie spreads her toes with her heel planted in her warm shoe.

Meet Soles of Silk Model Kellie & Kimmie (Twins)


Model Statistics


Debuted: March 2005 (both)
# of Photo Sets: 26* (Kellie) / 20* (Kimmie)
# of Photos: 1,610* (Kellie) / 1,094* (Kimmie)
Wu's Feetlinks Feature Gallery: Football Twins (both)

Foot Facts

Shoe Size: 5 (both)
Ticklish: Yes (both)
Favorite Parts of Her Feet: Soles (both)
Favorite Nail Polish Color: Bright Pink (Kellie) / Pink (Kimmie)
Favorite Type of Shoes: Flip flops and strappy high heels (Kellie) / Anything with a heel (Kimmie)

Model Interview Quotes


"My whole foot is ticklish. I would say the most ticklish spot is my toes, especially when they're being sucked on." - Kellie, Intro Interview
"I enjoy having my feet touched, as long as it doesn't tickle." - Kimmie, Intro Interview

Short Bio


Both Kellie and Kimmie were hired at my workplace within months of one another. When they started, they were only in high school. I was in college at the time and only months before, had closed my old foot fetish site, The 10 Little Piggies. At one point in time I had entertained the idea of reopening that site and had even took the twins, along with Carmen, out to do some photos. They had just recently turned 18, but the photos never made it online as The 10 Little Piggies reboot never happened.

Not too long after I began plotting out my ideas for Soles of Silk. I told the twins about the site, but we weren't able to plan any photo shoots for them to be included in the site launch. Instead I launched Soles of Silk with: Mindee, Cierra, Madison, Lauryn, Lisa Tyler, Amber, Sue Lovely, and Maria.

It was only three months after the launch, however, that I was able to get the twins to join the sole mate roster. When Kellie and Kimmie made their debut, it was a massive hit. Getting a set of cute twins to pose together was something rarely seen on other foot fetish sites, so I felt like I had struck gold.

Wu, of Wu's Feetlinks felt the same way. For his customary football themed feature gallery the following year in 2006 he asked me if I'd get the twins to do a set called Football Fun. When I approached the girls about the idea, they were onboard 100 percent. When that set went live, the feedback was nothing but positive. To this day the twin's Football Fun set remains the only feature set on Wu's Feetlinks to feature more than one model - let alone sisters or twins.

In the years since both girls have posed for countless pictures for the site. Within recent years, however, it has been hard for all of us to meet up together. We've all taken different jobs, or have had school to occupy our time. Although I haven't gotten the girls to pose together in a while, I've managed to squeeze in some solo sets with each. I just wish I could get with them more regularly solo as well.

In recent months I've told both twins it's time for them to get together again. While we haven't picked a date, they both know I'm pushing for this. Hopefully once my back is feeling a little better and the girls have got some open time, we can make this happen. I know many of you have been itching for an all new twins set. I can't blame you. Seeing both sets of their size 5 feet side-by-side is breathtaking.

Photographer's Final Thoughts


Shooting both of these girls is always a fun experience. Kellie is totally in love with my foot rubs and there hasn't been a shoot in years where she hasn't gotten her feet rubbed for at least an hour before, after, or even during the shoot. I've always treasured the laid back times where I was able to pamper Kellie's feet for a bit.

As for Kimmie, she's had her feet in my hands plenty of times as well, but I've always found her to be a tad bit more teasing than her twin sister. That's not a bad thing either as it makes for some fun shoots - like the time she squished her feet in Jello (Sample 01 / Sample 02), or even the mud in the back yard (Sample 01 / Sample 02).

But when these two are together, it's game on and I really have to make that happen! I'm going to insist on a twin sister foot rub too, unless I can come up with some sort of fun food shoot. Kimmie was nice enough to let me taste the Jello off her feet as was Kellie after her Cinnabon shoot (Sample 01 / Sample 02).

Yeah, it's time to get these girls back together!

The twins' debut set came in a set together.

The twins also invited a mutual friend, Keira, to pose with them too.

* as of the date this blog was posted

Comments

  1. Do either of these lovely women have Instagram these days?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment