Getting to Know... Jordana

Jordana showing off her teal sandals, toes, & booty.

Meet Soles of Silk Model Jordana

Model Statistics


Debuted: Summer 2006
# of Photo Sets: 21*
# of Photos: 1,266*
Twitter: @TheJordanaLeigh

Foot Facts


Shoe Size: 7
Ticklish: Slightly
Favorite Parts of Her Feet: Entire foot, no particular part
Favorite Nail Polish Color: Crazy colors
Favorite Type of Shoes: Anything slip on

Model Interview Quotes



"If you get to touch [my feet], you're one lucky guy." - Jordana, Intro Interview

Short Bio


I met Jordana in the middle of 2006 after finding her on a website called, One Model Place. The site is for photographers and models to find one another based off the type of work each is looking for. Seeing she had posed on a few fetish sites I was immediately interested in working with her. And although she's not local to the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. area, the short drive to Philadelphia is well worth it to have her super cute feet on Soles of Silk.

It's been almost seven years since the first time Jordana showed me her feet in her white school girl socks (Sample 01 / Sample 02). In those seven years we've only met about six times for sets. But during those times we made use of the time, shooting for hours each and every time. Her 21* sets trail only six other models on the site. Those models are: Cierra 33*, Layla 29*, Madison 29*, Kellie 26*, Mindee 25*, and Wendy 23*. Her 1,266* total number of photos is the 7th most on the site, trailing only: Cierra 2,075*, Madison 1,832*, Layla 1,802*, Mindee 1,722, Kellie 1,610*, and Wendy 1,421*.

One great thing, among the many, about Jordana is her versatility. Posing for countless other photographers in numerous genres makes shoots a breeze. She can pull of a fun/casual set just as well as she can do a seductive/teasing set. I've had her do a wide gamut of shoots. Watching her stick her feet into a lemon pie (Sample 01 / Sample 02) was a blast to shoot (although a bitch to clean up). Seeing her soft wrinkled soles drowning in baby oil (Sample 01 / Sample 02) was sexy beyond belief. Even seeing her do a size tease set (Sample 01 / Sample 02) where she made fun of the fellas out there who are lacking in a certain region, was just too damn fun.

If there is one regret that I have with Jordana is that I've only gotten to do two sets with her outdoors. I feel my photography is best when not standing in a room with the photo flood lamps. I love finding neat and interesting locations for my models. With that being said, Jordana has still managed to do many mind blowing sets for me. I still aim, however, to get her in some outdoor stuff in 2013. I can only imagine how great those photos will be.

Since her debut Jordana has been one of Sole of Silk's main models. As long as she wants to model for me, I aim to keep her coming back. It doesn't hurt that she's a sucker for a nice long foot massage either. Good thing that this photographer might be even better at giving foot rubs than taking foot pictures.

Photographer's Final Thoughts


I can remember one time while massaging Jordana's size 7s she made a remark about how nice it is that I love giving massages. We were already about two hours in on the massage after several hours of shooting. I told her I enjoy it because of the fetish obviously, but giving a girl a massage is just relaxing for me as well. She smiled and said she's sure not complaining.

A few minutes went by when I told her that I'd keep going until she fell asleep or kicked me out. She laughed and laid her head into a pillow. "Don't be surprised to wake up and still find me rubbing these feet," I playful added.

About an hour later I quietly gathered my equipment, turned off the TV. After driving home I sent her a text telling her thanks for the massage. Jordana texted me back asking, "Shouldn't I be the one thanking you?"

I said no as I was the one lucky enough to touch her cute feet for three hours. She laughed and called me crazy - as she has many times.

Jordana's soles during her size tease set - what a tease!
* as of the date this blog was posted

Comments