Soles of Silk on MySpace



The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Last week I was working on a new addition to Soles of Silk. You won't find this addition on the site, but rather on another popular site, MySpace.

It seems like anyone and everyone has a MySpace now. And to think I made one a little more than a year ago when I was dating a girl who told me how great the site was. I think my MySpace sat there for a year without a single picture or bit of information placed on it. Still, I had people wanting to be my friend.

In the here and now all my friends and people I've met online are making their own MySpace pages, some with killer designs and others, well... I won't get into those. It only seemed logical to make the move to have Soles of Silk on MySpace with its immense popularity.

I've went and posted a handful of photos on the page as well as giving it a unique Soles of Silk color scheme with graphics of some of your favorite sole mates to make it feel like home. I encourage you to check it out and of course, add the site to your friends lists, leave comments and tell me what you think. There are still some things I am looking at adding in so you can see what's new here on the site while being on MySpace, but for now, tell me what you think of what's already been done.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments