Sharing the Wealth?

Layla's feet are two I'd surely love to spend some time massaging.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


I had a recent conversation online with one of my models where we got to joking around and I told her I owed her a foot massage the next time we got together to shoot. She said, "sure." 

I told her that I would, but wouldn't want to risk her man wanting to kill me. She told me he wouldn't care, so jokingly, I told her I'd be over in 10 minutes. This harmless conversation, however, led me to think about this subject, which has been brought up before, by members, friends and girls I have dated.

Okay, so here is the question I pose to all of you males who are either married or are seeing someone: Would you allow another person to give your significant other a foot massage?

At the moment I am not dating anyone, but in the past I have actually told girls I have dated that I would not care if her feet ended up in someone else's hands. I have met another couple into the foot fetish lifestyle, if you will, and I told the girl I was with at the time, to stick her feet in the husband's hands and I ended up getting his wife's in mine in return. Harmless fun. But there was even a time or two when I wasn't getting another girl's feet in my hands and I playfully told a girlfriend to stick her feet into someone else's hands.

Almost anyone who knows me knows that I have a foot fetish and surely, any girl I am dating would also be into having her feet pampered. So in a way, it is all in good fun when among friends. Some might push them away and laugh, others might just press their thumbs into her feet and give them a good massage. But either way, it isn't like someone is intruding on some sacred thing.

At one point several years ago I e-mailed someone who was running one of the foot parties on the East Coast and sent him photos of my girlfriend, asking if she could take part if we came up. My girlfriend thought it would be neat to get some extra cash for getting her feet pampered. She enjoyed when I did it, so it wasn't like something new or uncertain. The only thing she worried about was if I'd mind because it would involve smelling, kissing, licking, etc. I told her I wouldn't care as long as I could borrow some cash to visit some of the other girls there too. She laughed. Sadly, we ended up breaking up before the party, for unrelated reasons.

Now of course, if the tables were turned, a girlfriend might not be too happy about me rubbing another girl's feet, but that has also gone the same way. Several girls I've dated have playfully told some of their girlfriends to let me rub their feet because, "I do a good job."

Some people might be wondering how I can let another male rub a girl's feet that I am dating and some girls might be wondering why any girl would let me rub another girl's feet. I think several factors come into play here - who it is done with and the setting. Do I mind if a guy rubs my girlfriend's feet sitting on a couch, hanging out with friends? Nope. Do I mind if some guy I've never met walks up to my girlfriend when I'm not around to wants to give her a foot rub? Most likely. I guess it is the sharing the experience that makes it okay and the trust factor with those involved.

So here's hoping that Layla's husband doesn't want to kill me next time we shoot.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments