Meeting Lexi - A Fan Boy's Dream

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

With Lexi's debut I am sure many of you want to know what she's like in person and hear all about my six hours of shooting one of the web's most popular foot girls. Well, from one fan boy to many, here is what it was like working with the owner of two of the highest arches you'll find anywhere!

Friday, July 8 - 3:30 p.m.
With the car packed my brother and I leave to pick up our friend for the seven hour trip up north. We find all kinds of rest stops through New Jersey and New York to blow lots of money in.

Friday, July 8 - 11:45 
p.m.
We roll up into our destination and try to find a place to stay for the night. Apparently the town we'd be shooting in doesn't believe in hotels. But at last, after asking some Boston Red Sox fans at a bar (hey, nobody's perfect!) where we can find a hotel, it is back up the highway into the town we passed through earlier.

Once checked in we finally get to park our asses in a bed and watch some ESPN to see that the Orioles beat up on the Red Sox back home in Camden Yards... or as these northerners say, "Camden Yaads." I guess they replace the "r" with another "a?"

Saturday, July 9 - 1:00 
p.m.
I leave my brother and his friend to fend for themselves back at the hotel and head back to the town where I needed to meet Lexi. I park in front of the studio and head on up to set up. I finally meet Lexi face-to-face and she is even more beautiful in person. But before we get started, we take a quick lunch break at a local pizzeria.


Lexi's first set on the day showcased her deep arches.

Saturday, July 9 - 2:00 
p.m.
Back at the studio we do out first set, a bare foot one, and Lexi shows off just why her arches won the "Best Arch" Silkie award for 2004 here on Soles of Silk. 

Lexi squished those gummy bears inside her white fishnets.

Saturday, July 9 - 3:00 
p.m.
The second set we did is the one you get to see this week. People seem to love the food squishing sets and I couldn't let Lexi get away with not doing one. So I picked something colorful and cute — gummy bears. But this set would have an added bonus, it would be the first food squishing set with stockings... and for that matter, shoes.

How sexy does Lexi look in this shot?

Saturday, July 9 - 4:00 
p.m.
Changing her outfit to something a little more shiny, Lexi posed for her third and final set in the studio. This set contrasted the two prior sets and also happened to include some hot boots that I'm sure her feet have spent lots of time in.

Lexi showing off her angelic feet outdoors.

Saturday, July 9 - 5:00 
p.m.
After pulling down the lights and packing them back into my car, I followed Lexi to a local park to shoot the remainder of our time together outdoors. But looking at the sky, we were unsure of how much time we'd have. A thunderstorm was headed our way. So dressed in a cute little sporty outfit, Lexi showed off her feet and did some dangling shots for all the dangling fans out there. A few rain drops did fall on her bare legs, but the sky turned blue again and we thought we were spared.

We had a couple come by and ask us questions during this set.

Saturday, July 9 - 6:00 
p.m.
A quick change of clothes and we were off to a spot along a pathway under some trees. As I shot some photos that showed off her unique shoes a couple walking a dog actually stopped to watch us. The woman asked, "Can I ask you what you're doing?"

"Taking photos," Lexi responded.

"Oh, it looked like he was taking photos of her shoes," the woman said to the man she was.

"I am," I said.

The man cracked on the woman and said the camera should have given it away and that he thought me taking photos of her shoes was sexy. A fellow foot fetishist? Perhaps...

I'm so glad we shot this set. It turned out to be the best one on the day.

Saturday, July 9 - 7:00 
p.m.
Making the prior set the shortest one of the six, Lexi changed into her last set of clothes and then it happened. The clouds rolled in and it began to POUR! I hid my camera under my shirt and Lexi asked what I wanted to do.

"How about some shots in the rain and mud?" I asked.

"Sure," Lexi replied.

Heading to a spot under a tree, we found a place that would supply a nice puddle of water and at the same time, a nice spot of gooey mud! This set turned out to be one I will never forget. I'll probably be posting it the next time I update Lexi's galleries. So you'll just have to wait!

Saturday, July 9 - 8:00 
p.m.
With her feet cleaned, Lexi and I held a nice conversation before we parted ways. Both of us had a blast shooting all those hours and knew we came away with some unique sets that you're all going to love.

Sunday, July 10 - ALL DAMN DAY!
MapQuest supplied some killer directions for getting back through New York City that saw us trying to figure out where the Hell we were. The directions through New Jersey weren't much better!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments