Good Golly Ms. Molly!

 


The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


There is potentially good news for all of you Molly fans out there. Molly and her size 11's look like they'll be walking my way this weekend for some more photos. But that is the good news. There is also some great news that will make you say, "Good golly Ms. Molly!"

Molly's fiance has asked me to assist them in setting up a site for Molly. She's done some modeling for other photographers and is also a dancer. And it looks like she might be appearing in a popular men's magazine this summer, more details on that when it happens.

Back to the site. Her fiance has asked me to photograph Molly and design the site itself. This site won't be a foot fetish site, but one where Molly can let her hair down, and probably a few items of clothing as well. Yes, Molly likes to be a little naughty for the camera. I am sure I can get her to do some foot fetish stuff on her site as well. Something more edgy than I post here.

Nothing is written in stone with this proposed deal. I will be discussing this more with Molly and her fiance this Sunday when I get those sexy size 11's back in my face. I'll be sure to keep you informed when more news becomes available. But I'll leave you with a little parting gift. Two sample photos from Molly's next photo set where she wears a pair of her knee high dancer boots (post date yet unknown). I sure wouldn't mind massaging her feet (and sniffing too) after a nice long night of dancing in them.

Note: Molly's new site has gone online. It is called Mia Haze. I ended up not designing the site, but you will be able to find some photos from yours truly on it.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments