A Contributing Factor

Bellecita of Bellecita's Feetish.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

As you know, each week Soles of Silk posts a contribution set in addition to the site's original content. I have been busy talking to web masters and foot models from other sites around the net looking for contributors since before this site was even published online.

I started off with two of my best Web friends in Bellecita of Bellecita's Feetish and Genie of 1 Genie's Feet. Both have always been willing to contribute to my other ventures in the past. Much to my happiness, both sent me photo sets right away while I was still building Soles of Silk.

Then I began reaching out to a few other foot gals and web masters who I've talked with over the years — people like Britney of Britney Sweetstink, Janet of Janet's Foot Tease, Lexi of Lexi's Foot Fetish and Nikki of Nikki's Arches. And once the site was up and running, some came to me asking to swap sets — Sherrie of 10 Unique Toes and the web masters from California Beach Feet and Barefoot Cam Girls. I actually started to compile a small waiting list, one that still exists at the moment.

This week's contributor, Roni, of Roni's Paradise has a site that doesn't cater 100 percent to foot fetishism, but what she does offer is simply amazing! She has some of the nicest feet I've seen and I've seen a lot! I knew everyone would love her so I asked her to contribute and she was more than happy to do so.

Next week Soles of Silk will host a set from Débora of Débora Lady Feet and following her will be Nikki of Angel Kissed Feet. So as you can see, there are still a few popular web gals in the wings for the future. But this leads me to my question.

What sites or web girls would you like to see contributing to Soles of Silk? I have mentioned swapping sets or posting contributions with web masters from a few sites, but have yet to set up anything definite. So if there is someone you want to see, let me know and I will see what I can set up. Just remember, not all sites are willing to exchange content. But I will try my hardest!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments