Would Love to Shoot #19 - Bitta VonSweet, Gianna Spade, & Zelda

It's been a while since my last installment of this Would Love to Shoot series. For those of you who are unfamiliar with its purpose, this is where I showcase three models whose work I enjoy. For the most part, I've come to know them through sites like Twitter. My aim here is to introduce all of you to them as well. So be sure to check them out and give them some support.

Now when it comes to this series' title, this does not mean that I have talked with any of these models about setting up a shoot. Many times the models I feature in this series shoot exclusive content or live too far away. Every so often, however, I have ended up working with some of the models I've showcased. That's always an awesome experience for me. So never say never, but please understand, me saying "Would Love to Shoot" is more or less me being a fanboy and saying how awesome it would be to see these women barefoot in front of my camera.

With all that out of the way, let me wrap up this introduction and get into the three women I want to feature here in the 19th installment.


Bitta VonSweet

Twittertwitter.com/barefootblondi2
OnlyFansonlyfans.com/footgoddessbittavonsweet

Many of you know that I have a fondness for a woman who range from a little dominant to over the top dominant. You can easily understand, once seeing Bitta VonSweet's content, why I fell in love with her right away. To say her feet are powerful and that she knows how to use them would be an understatement.

Bitta has been up to her dominant ways for about the same amount of time that I've been online running my various sites - including the ones that pre-date Soles of Silk. She goes back to the days of Yahoo! Groups. Anyone reading this old enough to remember those days? This means that calling her experienced with foot fetishism and the other kinks related to it, would be yet another understatement.

I feel like if I was ever lucky enough to have Bitta in front of my camera, she'd totally own it and me as well. I'd surely want to showcase that dominant side of her and I'm sure she'd insist on it as well. Hopefully she'd wear those seemed stockings in a set too because I love how they look on her.

If you're like me and love a dominant woman, click on her links up above and let her know how much you love what she does.


Gianna Spade

Twittertwitter.com/LilGiannaSpade
OnlyFansonlyfans.com/giannaspadeppv

A few months ago I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw the photo above. It was retweeted by someone I follow. When I saw the model was tagged, I couldn't have clicked any faster. Size 4 feet? I was in awe, especially when factoring in the beauty of the woman who owns them, Gianna Spade (a.k.a. Lil' Bit).

As I looked though Gianna's content, I found myself hitting the like and retweet buttons over and over. She is gorgeous and so tiny. Still, I know she'd easily dominate me and I have no problems admitting it. Who wouldn't want to be dominated by Gianna?

Gianna is a sweetheart and let me design her Twitter banner. I wanted to use the same initial photo I saw in its design since I loved it so much. While in Photoshop, all I could think about was how hot she is. That's when the idea for steam popped into my head. Then from there, the idea of a steamy mirror. Long story short, the banner below is what I ended up coming up with. I've done a few banners for other models and of course, Soles of Silk. This one is one of the ones I love the most. Glad to see her still using it.

(Note: The second banner doesn't appear on her Twitter page at this time, but was an alteration I made to reflect her change in social media links and name.)



I hope you get a chance to check out Gianna's content. I think you'll come to enjoy her just as I have. And if I was ever lucky enough to have her little feet in front of my camera lens, you know full well I'm going to be loving life. I wouldn't have minded having a camera in hand the day she filmed her birthday video either. Ha! Won't spoil that but it goes to show that just because she's tiny it doesn't mean she's not a boss!


Zelda

Twittertwitter.com/xZeldaHyrule
OnlyFansonlyfans.com/zeldahyrule

I'm a gamer and a bit of a nerd. So when I found this beautiful woman above named Zelda, I was immediately in love. She loves nerd culture and combines it with the fetish using cosplay, toys, and all kinds of memorabilia. And the best thing about it? She's not doing it because she knows guys like it. Zelda is just as nerdy as many of us guys who will come across her work. So while she is showing off her feet one minute, she's offing some noob the next. If you don't know what that means, you're not truly a nerd.

From recent conversations I've had with Zelda, she is really in touch with her feet and loves having them pampered. Just like with the nerdy stuff, Zelda isn't just out here making a couple of bucks off her feet because she knows guys like them. Nope. Zelda loves having her feet adored. She craves the attention and wishes all of her fans were at her feet pampering them. It turns her on.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I were to meet Zelda, we would be doing shooting lots of amazing sets. I would want to make sure we had lots of time, maybe even several days to shoot. I'd want to come back with tons of content of this fun-loving gamer girl. 

Sadly, we are not close to one another at all to make this easily happen. Yes, we actually talked about it. Traveling to see a woman like her would surely be worth it, though. I'm sure all the site fans and members would seeing her soft size 5.5's on the site too. Maybe I can ask her to send us over some contributions to post on the site for the time being? I know all of you would love it. Okay, I would too, obviously. I'm such a fan of this cutie.

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!



Comments