2K Club - Abby's Footography

On September 4, 2013 Abby became the site's 11th model to join the 1K Club (1,000 photos). Now, just just shy of 10 years later, she's joining a club that only six other models have joined - the 2K Club.

It was a slow go from 2013-19, with Abby having only seven sets published to the site. In 2022, however, we made a strong push to have her more involved with the site. In 2022 alone Abby would have eight full-sized sets published with a small outtakes set thrown in as a bonus. And here in 2023, Abby is the first model to shoot new content, getting in two sets last Saturday. If you haven't checked out "Saturday's Shoot - Abby," be sure to do so after you wrap up with this footography.

Before moving on and talking about some of her stand out sets from 1K - 2K, let's first take a look at how Abby stacks up against all of the models in the 2K Club. With this week's Grapes & Wine set, Abby's entry into 2K Club sees her debut  in front of Kaycee by just 13 photos. Here is the actual tally of everyone now in the 2K Club:

  1. Mindee - 9,604 photos
  2. Charlee - 3,207 photos
  3. Alice - 2,631 photos
  4. Kelsey - 2,600
  5. Cierra - 2,484 photos
  6. Abby -2,063
  7. Kaycee - 2,050 photos

Going back eight years, Abby followed up the Ravens set that put her in the 1K Club with one cheering on the Orioles. The set showed off her wrinkled soles in the bright sun as we shot next to a baseball diamond. Afterward we went into the dirt to do a small bonus set. Abby and I have always loved these sets and they deserved to be mentioned here. Although almost nine years old at this point, they're still sets that helped Abby make her way into the 2K Club.

Speaking of older sets, another one that comes to mind, that I've always loved, was published in 2016. It saw Abby's soles peaking through a pair of see-through purple flip flops. They were some of the more unique footwear I've featured on the site. I really need to get a few more pairs of those and have other models wear them in sets too.

Then there was the Cereal Killers Series set from back in 2019. Watching Abby stick her feet into a bowl of Fruity Cheerios and milk was fun, but seeing her toying with some bananas on top of it... Need I say more?

Dirt and cereal weren't the only things Abby stuck her feet into during her push for 2K. Nope! Strawberry crunch cake and acrylic paint found their way onto her soft soles and filling up her countless wrinkles. These sets marked some of my favorites Abby did in 2022. She made a mess with both and we had a blast as they unfolded before my camera lens. Add in the marker portion to the paint set and you have the sets that tied for fifth on My Favorite Sets of 2022 list. I don't do many series, let alone with the same model, but we had the art idea and it just blossomed into an awesome idea with stellar results.

Here is a list of all the sets published during Abby's ascent to the 2K Club. Which ones are you favorites? I'd love to see which ones you pick. I'm sure Abby would love to know as well. You can Tweet her your picks at @AbbyM613. Now, onto those sets:

Like I said above, I'm so glad Abby and I found the time to shoot on a regular basis last year. Having already done two new sets this year, I'm hoping to see lots more of Abby and her feet as the weeks and months go by. A team up or two would be a nice idea and something I've been pondering over the last few months. I've been thinking about an all-new team up with Kelsey! Seeing them together again after 17 years would be a sight to behold. The two of them tickled and playfully kissed each other's feet back in 2006. Why not do it again?

I doubt this will be the last footography you see featuring Abby. Although it took almost 10 years to be able to write her second one for the 2K Club, I have this feeling that her third one, inducting her into the 3K Club, will come much quicker. There's a naughty joke there, but Abby will call me a "dork" if I include it. I'll just leave it out and wrap up by saying that I'm glad Abby and her soft size 6's are still teasing all of us foot boys - myself included, naturally.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!


Comments