Would Love to Shoot #18 - Brandy Elliott, Francesca Malibu, & Toetal Vixen

November 5, 2018. That date marks the last installment of this "Would Love to Shoot" series - one that I once featured regularly. Some of you might recall this series, but I'm sure there are many who do not. Let me explain a little about what it is all about.

Over the years I have admired many different foot models who either create their own content or shoot for various producers. Some of those models I have had a chance to interact with on social media, but not all. Regardless, I came up with this series as a fun way to tell those ladies that they're amazing and how much I enjoy their work. In doing so, my ultimate goal is to showcase their work to some of you for the first time.

With all that being said, none of these models have ever been included as a way to say that I will be working with them. In some cases, I've had little to no contact with the model. With others, we've talked about how fun it could be, but never pursued it more than that . In a small handful of cases, however, friendships and conversations led to shoots. Lela Beryl, Rachel DD, Mia Kay, and Princess Nikki are all models who were featured in this series and later shot with me for Soles of Silk. So while this is more or less a shout out, who knows? Maybe one day I'd have my camera pointed at these awesome ladies and their fine feet!

Now, let's get to Part 18 of this long-overdue series, which I've decided to bring back in a "big" way. By big, I mean big feet, of course. All of the ladies below are a size 9 or above.

Brandy Elliott

Twitter: twitter.com/brandyelliott23
OnlyFans: onlyfans.com/brandyelliott

I became aware of Brandy a few years ago, seeing her in some content done by Joey of Joey's Feet Girls (graphic content). I don't know if she had her own page at the time, but eventually I would see her on Twitter and give her a follow. For a while, I just checked out her posts and liked or commented on them. Eventually, however, I decided to say hello. 

For a whole, we exchanged the occasional messages, but in more recent months, we seemed to have clicked more and more. We have lots of fun chats about the fetish and a few other things. Let's just say, we sure do agree on quite a few things, don't we, Brandy? And even if I didn't agree, I have a feeling that Brandy would make me see things her way. Okay, moving on...

I honestly feel like Brandy and I would get along so well if we were ever to actually meet and shoot. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to see Brandy spreading her toes, or holding her sweaty shoes out toward my camera for what would surely be some amazing sets. If not, I am still glad to have the friendship we've come to have.

Before moving on, I'd like to mention that Brandy actually appears on Soles of Silk even though we've never shot. In 2021 she was one of three models to contribute photos to the site's contribution section. That portion of the site, like this blog series, was one that hadn't been used for a number of years. Needless to say, I was so happy to have her big size 9's shown in some fashion on the site. Speaking of which, the next model was also one of the models to send over some contributions last year.


Francesca Malibu

Twitter: twitter.com/_kikaboo_
OnlyFans: onlyfans.com/kikaboo2

I've only been aware of Francesca for a few months now. I came across her page via someone retweeting one of her photos and decided to check her out. Do I really need to say that her big feet caught my eye? Of course they did, but that wasn't the only thing that I adored about her instantly.

Like many of the Soles of Silk models, Francesca has that girl next door vibe that I've always loved. Even my site's most photographed model, Mindee, has that appeal and it's something I have always featured in my work going back to 2004 when the site debuted. Heck, an 18 year old Mindee was a lot like Francesca, who is only 19. Both seemed to have fun sticking their soft soles to the camera and letting you admire them. I just wish I could go and take as many photos of Francesca here as I have done with Mindee. She just seems like she'd be so much fun.

Like Brandy, Francesca can be found in a 2021 contribution set on Soles of Silk. I was so happy to have her and even came up with a Twitter banner for her to use as a little gift. Well, I actually made two of them, but I preferred the second one due to image placement when placed onto her page. And while Francesca does get bratty from time to time, she thought the second one showcased her more fun-loving nature. I agree with that as well, although I do love me a bratty Francesca...



Toetal Vixen

Twitter: twitter.com/Toetal_Vixen
OnlyFans: onlyfans.com/toetal_vixen

Now for the "big" finale, Toetal Vixen and her size 10 feet. That's right, Toetal Vixen has the biggest feet of these three models and ones she knows I love and am powerless to resist. She's known that for quite a bit now as we've been online friends for close to two years now? I can't even remember exactly how long ago I came upon her page. And that may or may not be a pun. I'm not telling!

Some of the first conversations that took place between Toetal Vixen and I happened via comment exchanges through her posts. I paid many compliments to her and her big feet, which she was always sure to recognized. Without a doubt, Toetal Vixen appreciates her fans whether they're subscribing, or sending some love via comments and retweets. Let's be honest here, a lot of content producers take that for granted, but not Toetal Vixen. This is one of the many things I've come to love about her. She even goes out of her way to show her fellow producers and fans love with the things they share. Getting a like from Toetal Vixen or a comment on something I've posted is always a feel good moment.

I'm about 99 percent sure that Vixen doesn't work with anyone else out there, nor has any desire to start. Regardless, I want her to know what an honor it would be if I did have that privilege. I've always loved her look and that fun, sometimes teasing attitude. I can only image how amazing any photos we'd do would turn out. Even if that is only a fantasy, it's one this Toetal Vixen fanboy will always enjoy having.

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!




Comments