The entries have been scored and the prizes announced to the winners. Now it is time to share with everyone all the answers and results of the Soles of Silk's Annual Trivia Contest - 2020 Edition. Before I do that though, I just want to thank everyone who takes part in these every year. It's always a fun way for me to look back on each and every year. I know a lot of people look forward to taking part in these contests for some free membership time. I love doing them for everyone too as a way to reward fans and members of the site.
This year's contest, as many of you know, was formatted a bit differently than years past. In the 2020 edition, I asked different question types including: true or false, multiple choice, matching, fill in the blank, and a "who said it?" portion where I asked people to attribute quotes to the site's models. Overall, I feel like this format created a bit more buzz and more entries than the last couple of years were submitted. What did you think of the change in format? Did you like it or do you prefer the structure I had used for many years? Please let me know.
Something else I did different this year was give more people a chance to win some membership time. I know many of us are struggling, so I thought this might be a good way to get more people some prizes. Before I used to do the top "x" scores won the grand prize, then the top "y" scores won the secondary prize, and finally, if anyone scored perfectly, I'd give them a bonus month. Well this time around I set prize levels. If you scored within a certain range (see below) then you won that award. It didn't matter if 80 other people scored higher than you. It was totally based off your entry alone. Those prize levels were as follows:
- 6 months membership time - Awarded to anyone scoring 100 points
- 3 months membership time - Awarded to anyone scoring 90-99 points
- 2 months membership time - Awarded to anyone scoring 80-89 points
- 1 month membership time - Awarded to anyone scoring 70-79 points
- 5 free upcoming preview photos - Awarded to everyone who entered
Overall, there was some great scores for this year's contest, with one entry even scoring the perfect 100 for the six months of membership time. That's awesome! Congrats to all the winners! Now, onto the results.
True - It's just true... Although a couple of entries said False and since I don't know everyone's plight in 2020, I gave them the credit for it too. This was more of a fun question, so I respect everyone's opinion here.
2. Mindee hit the 100 sets published milestone during the month of August.
False - Mindee reached 100 sets in March
3. Allie's 2020 Halloween update is the ONLY gallery on the entire site not to feature the default purple, black, and white color scheme.
4. If you subtract Lamar Jackson's uniform number from the model who appeared in a 2020 Ravens-themed set, you're left with the number "1."
5. Melani had a set published in 2020 wearing the same exact high heels Rilynn wore in a set back in 2018.
- A. Kaycee, Mindee, & Alice
- B. Allie, Juliet, & Jasey Rae
- C. Mindee, Jasey Rae, & Ava
- D. Kaycee, Allie, & Juliet
7. Mindee joined which two K Clubs in 2020?
- A. 5K & 6K
- B. 6K & 7K
- C. 7K & 8K
- D. 8K & 9K
- A. 0 days, she shot on her birthday
- B. 1 day
- C. 2 days
- D. 5 days
9. In Melani's 4-issue comic cover artwork series titled, "The Ball Busting Brat," name the correct order release of the issues:
- A. (1) Tease & Permanent Denial, (2) No White Bois, (3) Stomped Flat!, (4) Melani's Heavenly Scent
- B. (1) Melani's Heavenly Scent, (2) Tease & Permanent Denial, (3) Stomped Flat!, (4) No White Bois
- C. (1) No White Bois, (2) Melani's Heavenly Scent, (3) Stomped Flat!, (4) Tease & Permanent Denial
- D. (1) Melani's Heavenly Scent, (2) No White Bois, (3) Tease & Permanent Denial, (4) Stomped Flat!
10. This model from Soles of Silk's past sent me present day photos earlier this year while wearing a shirt she used in one of her sets.
- A. Kimmie
- B. Lauryn
- C. Carmen
- D. Madison
Match each model to their 2020 photo set theme from the list found below (2 points each)
- A. Pink Fencenet Stockings
- B. Boardwalk Jog
- C. Ravens Flip Flops
- D. Nintendo Switch
- E. Muddy Blue Balls
- F. 18
- G. Nude Stocking Shred
- H. Poo
- I. Slime
- J. Muddy Rain Boots
Fill in the Blank Questions
22. Mindee squished a bunch of oranges on a picnic table in the video clip titled, ______________.
Juiced: A lot of people gave me the Photo Gallery name of "Outdoor Orange Squish" instead of the TITLE of the VIDEO CLIP, as asked for in the question.
23. Mindee and _______________ were the two models featured in the 10th installment of the Dream Duos series in 2020.
24. Of the six total Purple Tickets hidden through out the pages of Soles of Silk back in March for the members only Purple Ticket Contest, only a total of ______ were found.
Four - (1 month prize) Charlee, (2 months prizes) Ava & Carmella and Alice & Maya, (3 months prize) Mindee, Kaycee, & Reagan
25. In Allie's first shoot in three years, she wore a shirt featuring the 80's rock band __________________, while wearing thigh high stockings and boots.
Who Said It? Questions
Juliet - Introductory Interview
27. "Blue? Squishy? Balls? Kaycee? Our feet? I'm in!"
Mindee - 7K Club Interview
28. "This year has been nuts, and although I've made huge strides, getting there has been hard. Having a nice and very long foot rub at any time during 2020 would have been and will be ah-maze-ing!"
Mindee - 8K Club Interview
29. "It was really fun and being bratty, a nice touch. Now people can see how tiny my feet really are."
Allie - 2020 Return Interview
30. "How much fun was it for you to be able to lick cheesecake off my toes?"