My Favorite Sets of 2019

I had so many things to consider this year when trying to determine my Favorite Sets of 2019. There were so many specialty sets to consider. Would I include all of the 15th anniversary remakes? How about the remasters? The 10 entries from Cereal Killers Month? Choices, choices, choices...

After some thought and deliberation, the only sets I decided to exclude from consideration from this list were the remasters. Those sets all hailed from 2004 and aren't new to the site. All the other sets, however, those I deemed to be fair game.

Before I showcase what 10 sets I picked as my favorites of 2019, I want to showcase three sets I picked as honorable mentions. In years past I always included honorable mentioned, but listed them at the bottom of the blog. Moving forward I am going to list them first and include a small photo sample from each. I won't be getting into any detail on them though, saving that for the 10 I picked as my favorites. Now, onto the list:


Honorable Mentions (3)Kaycee - Cereal Killers: Strawberry Mini-Wheats (October 9, 2019), Mindee - Lacrosse (February 27, 2019), Kaycee - St. Patrick's Day Brews (March 13, 2019)


10. Western Maryland Train Station Remake
Model: Alice
Published Date: August 14, 2019


As I mentioned in my recent blog, "15 Year Celebration - My Favorite Remakes of the 15th Anniversary Celebration," Mileena's Western Maryland Train Station set was shot during one of my favorite days of shooting and is just one of six amazing set from that day. Knowing that I wanted to remake that set, I was just hoping that someone would do it justice. Well, Alice did that and more!

Not only did we remake a lot of the photos up on the station that were prevalent in Mileena's original, but we got down onto the tracks and up on some of the trains as well. I got in a bunch of great photos here, but I wasn't surprised that the set came out so good. After all, I had Alice in front of my camera and she's unable to do a bad set.


9. Reinforced Heel & Toe Stockings
Model: Charlee
Published Date: August 7, 2019


What I love about this set the most, well, other than having Charlee both in stockings and barefoot, is the color palette. The room in this set consisted of mostly blacks, whites, and grays, with a splash of some light browns. When Charlee slipped on her outfit, along with the nude and black reinforced heel and toe stockings, everything before me just matched. It wasn't even intentional, but I'm sure glad that it happened.

Having the massive dark portions of the stockings, along with Charlee's hair and skin tone really made her push forward off the duller versions of those same colors in the background. I am usually one to use bright colors to make a model stand out, but this set is a prime example of how you can do that with natural tones too.


8. Uggs & Gray Boot Socks
Model: Melani
Published Date: December 25, 2019


The final update of 2019 makes it onto the list at number eight. When the winter season comes, I always love any chance I get to give a female a foot rub who has been in some boots for an extended time. If she's wearing some boot socks with those boots, man oh man... That was the case with this set featuring Melani.

Naturally, I made sure that Melani's feet stayed encased in those boots and boot socks for as long as I could before getting our shoot underway. Once it began, I also told her to take her time getting both of them off. I told her to make it slow and teasing, which she perfectly understands.

Once Melani was barefoot, you can see that her feet did indeed moisten up a bit. We left all the sock fuzzies clinging to her damp toes and soles for the full effect too. It was adorable and so was this entire set.


7. Work Break Pantyhose
Model: Alexa
Published Date: September 25, 2019


Alexa's feet sure do look mighty fine in black pantyhose. This set featured a business theme to it and was done for a reason. Back when I was a kid, I had a "thing" for women in stockings. This was even before I took a liking to feet as well, or even knew what a "fetish" was. This set brought me back to those days, but was even better as it focused on the feet ultimately. 

The pantyhose we used for this set was had the perfect opaqueness level to them. It allowed us to see Alexa's soft soles and plump toes trapped inside the stockings just enough. That was a good thing too because they never came off during this set. This one was for my stocking lovers and for me to remember all those days that I sat there admiring a woman's legs in stockings.


6. That Eggplant Tho! Remake
Model: Jasey Rae
Published Date: December 11, 2019


Here's another of the 15th Anniversary Remakes and it won't be the last on this list. This set was actually shot just seven days after Mindee's original back in 2018. I guess you could say that I just knew that I was going to be including it on the blog, "My Favorite Sets of 2018." Some sets I just know we rank among my favorites the moment I shoot them. That was one of them and it allowed me to go ahead and shoot its remake immediately, which Jasey Rae jumped at the opportunity to do.

Although not a shot for shot remake, the exact same location and props were used in this remake. The only big difference is the model in the set. Having Jasey be the one to do the remake was overly fitting since she, like Mindee, enjoy keeping their photographer in a state of constant tease and denial. I never wanted to be a plushie so bad as I did in this set and it's original. And much like Mindee's original, I kind of just knew this one would be a favorite of mine in 2019.


5. Bratty Schoolgirl
Model: Melani
Published Date: March 6, 2019


I had been sitting on this set for quite a while. Since Melani shot so many sets her debut year, some of them were bound to take a while to publish. One of my favorites just so happened to be one of them.

I am hardcore into females who know how to tease. I also like the ones who can be a little (or a lot) bratty in the process and make sure I know they're the one in charge. Well, when I pitched the idea for such a set to Melani, she couldn't say yes fast enough. From there we began coming up with ideas and before I knew it, she was going to be a bratty schoolgirl, complete with knee high socks and lots of props to reinforce the fact that you're the bitch in the relationship.


4. Heavy Metal
Model: Kaycee
Published Date: January 9, 2019


This set is an example of one where I just take an trait about a particular model and use it as a theme. Kaycee loves heavy metal music and is into a lot of 80's hard rock bands. I had always wanted to do a set of her with some music equipment, but haven't yet. 

The day she shot this set, I had asked her bring a bunch of band shirts along in case we wanted to use them for anything. I had a few sets already planned for our shoot, including the Cereal Killers and St. Patrick's Day sets found above as honorable mentions. The other sets we shot were just spur of the moment ideas, including this one. 

Before we took any photos that day, Kaycee and I went over some potential ideas based off of items that we had brought along. That's when we came up with the idea to match up her Iron Maiden shirt with the wild stockings I had recently purchased. We just looked at each other and knew they'd be a perfect match. What I didn't know, however, was how amazing this simple, spur of the moment set would turn out to be. It just goes to show you, sometimes the best sets are the ones you don't always plan out ahead of time.


3. Playground Bubbles Remake
Model: Jasey Rae
Published Date: July 3, 2019


The third remake on this list also comes in at number three. It's Jasey's second remake to make the list and is a set that came out better than I could have ever expected.

Everything about this set just worked. There are times where you get into a groove shooting with the model. That's how it felt being out in front of Jasey's heavenly feet for this one. With her bubble wand dipping in and out of the bottle, her blowing bubbles, and my camera trained to her actions and feet, we were kept taking amazing photo after amazing photo. It was one of those shoots where I kept flashing her shots on the review screen that I adored.

I never wanted this set to end, but we needed to be at work in a few hours and we were hoping to get in a second set too. Had that not been the case, I could have made this set over 100 photos easily.


2. Feathers Tickling Remake
Models: Alice & Maya
Published Date: February 20, 2019


I've had a lot of unique pairings on the site, but this is one of my most memorable ones to date. Having Alice and Maya together, 20 of the longest toes on the site, gave me a chance to really appreciate something that I began to love more and more upon Alice's arrival - long toes. While it's true that Alice also made me begin to desire big feet more than I ever had in the past, along with that came a love for those long toes of hers. 

When Maya debuted, I was so happy to be having another model with long toes join the site. I knew right then and there that I'd have to get Maya and Alice together. Luckily for me, we are all friends, so it wasn't hard to set up. What would make it even better is the fact of the size difference between their feet. Although Maya's toes are long, at a size 7.5, her feet are much smaller than Alice's size 11's. That played into another set we shot in a big way that I have yet to publish. Don't worry, it will surely find its way to the site in 2020.

This set turned out to be one of the most playful ones I shot in the last few years. The chemistry between Alice and Maya was on full display and they had a great time teasing the photographer all the while. I knew I had something special shooting this one too and it came out better than I had even expected.


1. Kiss Our Feet!
Models: Mindee & Kaycee
Published Date: May 26, 2019


There has been a team up that I have been wanting to do for years. Well, since 2014 when Kaycee debuted. That team up was Kaycee and Mindee. I consider both these ladies to be some of my most trusted female friends. I value both of their friendships and getting them to do some sets together was always high on my to do list. There was some initial plans to do just that a while ago, but it didn't happen right away.

Years ago Mindee did a set with some blue balls and wore a pair of blue knee high socks. Not too long afterward, I had Kaycee do a set in those same socks with some squishy balls that she squashed under her feet. I deemed those sets sister sets and have always wanted to bring both models together for a third set to cap off the theme.

It took me a few more years to finally get these two together. Since it was winter when we finally made this long awaited team up happen, we put the blue balls duo on hold and did a couple of other sets instead. Both of them turned out amazing, but only one has been published to the site at this time. The second one, which has been found on the site's splash page graphic for most of 2019, will finally be added to the site with the first update of 2020. While I believe there to be a very high chance that you'll find that particular set on "My Favorite Sets of 2020" blog, this entry is about the Kiss My Feet set shown above.

Even though we wouldn't be doing the blue balls theme yet, I still wanted to have Mindee and Kaycee in a teasing/bratty mood for one of their sets. That's when I saw the "Kiss My Feet" shirts on Amazon. I ordered each of them one and then grabbed some white thigh high socks with pink stripes and some pink shorts. The final thing I added to the mix was some bubble gum as many fans have requested seeing models blowing bubbles in sets. I thought it would be a fun addition and even lend itself to the bratty overtone.

This set turned out to be everything I had hoped a team up with these two could be and more. Like other sets above, I knew while shooting this one that I had an amazing set on my camera card. I'm just so glad it featured two of my best friends and two of the site's most popular models over the years.

I'm certain that some of your favorite sets made it onto this list too. Which ones of these did you also enjoy? How about sets I didn't pick? Any sets from 2019 that I missed out on that you'd put on your top 10 listing? Let me know.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments