2K Club - Alice's Footography

This week's set puts Alice into the 2K Club and is also a 15th Anniversary Remake.

Just seven days ago Soles of Silk saw it's third model enter the elusive 2K Club (2,000 photos). Charlee, after debuting in 2009, joined both Cierra and Mindee as the only models to accomplish this feat. Well, just one week later, those three members become four. Let's welcome Alice and her size 11 feet into the 2K Club.

Debuting only four years ago, on May 6, 2015, Alice joins this club faster than any model previously has. Until this week, the fastest to enter the 2K Club was Cierra, who did so in seven years time from 2004-11. I'd say this was no small feat for Alice, but I'm sure everyone would easily see through that pun... Get it "no small feat" and Alice has size 11 feet? I digress...

This isn't the first time this has happened either. On the June 7, 2017 update, Alice became the site's 14th member of the 1K Club, doing so just two years after her debut. She is also the fastest to join that club as well. If you'd like to take a look at all the amazing sets Alice up to the point of joining the 1K Club, check out the blog, "1K Club - Alice's Footography." 

This blog is heavily lean toward the 1,000 photos that have come since Alice's inclusion into the 1K Club. But first, let's take a look at how Alice stacks up among all the site's models in total photo count:
  1. Mindee - 6,623
  2. Cierra - 2,484
  3. Alice - 2,056 <---
  4. Charlee - 2,040 
  5. Layla - 1,942
  6. Kelsey - 1,889
  7. Madison - 1,874
  8. Jamie - 1,874
  9. Wendy - 1,763
  10. Kellie - 1,740
  11. Kayleigh - 1,434
  12. Kaycee - 1,411
  13. Abby - 1,380
  14. Jasey Rae - 1,308
  15. Jordana - 1,266
  16. Melani - 1,240
  17. Kimmie - 1,220
  18. Emerald - 1,170
It really goes without say how much time Alice has spent in front of my camera over the last four years. I truly believe it was the second set that she ever shot that we both knew we'd be doing a lot more photos. What set was that, you ask? Well, it's one of her all-time favorites - the one that saw her in my car with some McDonald's chicken nuggets and cheeseburgers. She was having a blast shoving the food between her feet and chowing down in the background. As the photographer, I was just loving all the fun she was having with the set. Read the blog, "Monday's Shoot - Alice (New Model)" for a stroll down memory lane with her debut.

"At first, I was super nervous, but after the first few pictures, I was starting to love it. The chicken nuggets set was when I was definitely comfortable with being in front of the camera. I had so much fun, and you always make me laugh and you're very easy to be around," Alice said in her Big Feet Interview a few years ago.

Now, here we are four years later and Alice's big feet are still all over Soles of Silk. Admittedly, we have not shot any new photos this year, but that is mostly due to my horrible work schedule. We shot so many sets over these last few years, however, that I have had no problem regularly publishing one to the site for all of you Alice fans out there. Still, Alice and I keep saying that we have to find some time soon for new photos. That's something I'll never turn down, obviously.

Here is a listing of all those sets of Alice's which have been published since she joined the 1K Club in 2017. There's some awesome sets to behold, just as there were in the first 1,000. Alice truly is a gem and has done some of my all-time favorite sets over the years, including the following:

The first three sets you see on the list above came from our infamous day at the beach. There was a fourth set that saw her in the ocean surf wearing a shirt that read, "Eat Me Wet," as well, but that set was the one that she picked to put her into the 1K Club. All four of those sets are some of my favorite shoots on the site, hands down. For all of them to come from the same day is just nuts. I can honestly say, I've probably have never had a finer day of shooting.

Among those beach sets is my all-time favorite set that I've ever shot, "The SK8R Gal Who Wears Size 11 Skates" Wu's Feet Links Feature set. I shot the set almost a full year before it was set to be published. I knew I had an amazing set on my hands, but I didn't want people to see it so soon. When I sat down to write the blog for that day, "Sunday's Shoot - Alice," I came up with an idea. I would hide the teaser shot behind 50 blurry panels. With 50 weeks before the set would be published, I would remove one panel each week leading up to the set going live. It would be a slow, grueling tease. Just how Alice wanted it! You can also see the finished teaser image, with each piece that was revealed by taking a look at the blog, "Weekly Teaser - Alice's 2017 Wu's Feet Links Feature."

Even though that day at the beach resulted in some of my favorite photos, that day certainly wasn't a surprise. Alice has constantly had her photos sets rank in my annual end of the year favorite listing ever since her debut. Look at all the sets she'd had appear since her debut*:
  • 2015: Gazing at the Gamer Girl (5th)
  • 2016: Gummi Dicks (5th), BFFs w/ Camille (4th)
  • 2017: Fourth of July Weiner Fest (4th)
  • 2018: I Hold the Key w/ Mindee (2nd)

* I do not include Wu's Feature sets on these lists.

At this rate, I would fully expect to see Alice's name on the 2019 list as well, and probably multiple times. She already has some awesome sets published this year, with a few more yet to come. As long as she keeps shooting, I don't see a reason why she won't be a regular guest among those annual blogs. She just does an amazing job whenever we shoot. 

I'm lucky to have someone as awesome as Alice as a model for this site, but even luckier to be able to call her a friend. Every time we get together, it's always a good time and I care a little less about the things in the world that are bothering me. She inspires me to be creative and embrace things that I enjoy. It feels nice that I have also inspired those things in her and I can't wait to see what we're able to do in the years to come for Soles of Silk.

"You opened my eyes to the fetish world. I didn't know there were so many fetishes and it made me think about how I shouldn't be embarrassed about what I like." Alice said in her 15 Years My Memories Interview.

That makes me feel good and I hope she knows how much I adore her for helping me realize the beauty and the power of her big feet. 

I'm looking forward to sharing this set of Alice's sweaty feet soon.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments