Would Love to Shoot #17 - Ambriel Willow, Ms. Maddy, & Snowy Arches

It's been months since I last took to this blog to write one of my "Would Love to Shoot" series entries. Alas, I am back with the 17th installment and am featuring three ladies who I've spent some time talking to over recent months. All of these women are great and I think you should check them out.

For those of you who are new to this blog series, in these I take a look at three women from around the web whose work I admire. Because I admire them so much, I would obviously love to work with them myself one day. From time to time, that comes to fruition, but the majority of the time, it does not. Whether it does or not, I still like to mention them and pay them some respect, peer to peer. I'd love for them to succeed regardless.

So whether or not I get the chance to work with any of the three ladies I make mention of down below, I think you should check them out and support their work. In the case of these three, I found all of them to be pleasant and engaging to their fans. Feel free to tell them you saw them here, if you're new to their work. Hey, if I can send some new fans their way, even better. Now, onto the three ladies featured in this 17th installment of the "Would Love to Shoot" blog series:


Ambriel Willow (right)
Twitter@AmbrielWillow

Instagram@AmbrielWillowSphinx
OnlyFans@AmbrielWillow

As a producer of foot fetish content myself, I do like to grab some videos or content from my fellow producers from time to time. It helps support them and is the only way we can all stay online. One of the stores I buy from regularly is Roxie Rae's The Foot Fantasy, or her Roxie Rae Fetish sister shop. When I went through the stores recently I saw a video featuring Akira Shell, who I certainly need to feature in a future installment, and Ambriel Willow. With my soft spot for Asian women, I took notice of Ambriel right away - especially since I had never recalled seeing her on Roxie's stores before. I didn't hesitate and grabbed the clip right away.

Immediately after buying the clip I had a large site update to work on, so it was eating me up having the file right there on my desktop. I wanted to check it out so bad, but I didn't need the distraction, if you get my drift. I had work to do and I could look forward to do taking a look once I wrapped things up for Soles of Silk.

During that evening, I followed Ambriel and sent her a private message, telling her I picked up her video. She was so happy and we talked back and forth for a little bit. She said she couldn't wait to hear what I thought. I made sure to tell her later on too.

Obviously I am going to be on the lookout for more of Ambriel's work. She's so beautiful and fun to talk to. I imagine working with her would be the same. Her and her soft Asian soles would be so welcome on Soles of Silk should our paths ever cross. She lives on the opposite side of the country, but if she ever finds herself going to the East Coast, I hope she lets me know. And I've been meaning to head over that way for some amusement parks, so perhaps I should make a stop on my way to see her - if she's down to shoot, of course.




Over recent years Joey of Joey's Feetgirls and I have become good friends online. We have yet to meet, but hopefully that's in the cards one day. He seems like a really cool guy. A few months ago I met with one of the models that he has worked with numerous times, Esmerelda. She was a great time and we got in some great pictures. Through following her and Joey, I got to know a few other foot models that both have worked with from time to time. Two of them are Ms. Maddy and Snowy Arches. When I went looking for photos of Snowy, I saw that her Instagram account was no longer online and her Twitter was private. That's when I saw the photo of Maddy with Snowy and decided to use it to make mention of both.

Ms. Maddy (left)
Twitter@Ms_Maddy2



Instagram@Ms_Maddy2
WebsiteMaddy's Foot Kingdom


I recently began chatting with Maddy via Instagram. She seems like a real fun and open minded person. Sadly, I just missed her going through this region on one of her recent trips to the United States. Yeah, she's from across the pond, as they say - over in the United Kingdom, to be exact.

Maddy's feet look so smooth and I like her look. Her feet would be a nice addition to Soles of Silk because, quite frankly, they look smooth as silk. I also get some requests for the longer toenails, and while I'm not always a fan of that myself, hers look good. Some people make things work and that really works for her. I also love how she's usually wearing toe rings too. It makes her toes grab your attention even more. Surely, her feet would have 100 percent of my attention, camera or no camera, if we ever get to meet up. I hope we do!

Snowy Arches (right)
Twitter: @SnowyArches
 

From Maddy's smooth soles to Snowy's super soft looking soles. That's what caught my eye about her feet the first time I ever saw them. I was like, "Damn, I think I could fall asleep on those!" Seriously, they look like little pillows.


Just like with Maddy, when I saw Snowy's work with Joey and Esmerelda, I introduced myself and gave her some compliments on her work. I shared some stuff with her and we began chatting off and on over the weeks. Like I said above, however, I think her Instagram account is down and our conversation has been lost. I sent her a follow on her Twitter account though as I'd like to keep in touch with her. If she's going to be in my region again, I really want to try to get together. And fellas, I'll let you know if they're as pillowy soft as they look.

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments