Thanks for 40K on Instagram

This photo of Cierra was in the very first photo I posted to the site's Instagram account.

Back on April 12, 2012 I created the Soles of Silk Instagram page (@SolesofSilk). I posted 19 photos that first day and didn't expect much. I had never used Instagram up until that point and was totally content with the site's Twitter account (@SolesofSilk).

I waited a couple of days and then added a few more photos. In the weeks to come I pretty much just stuck to posting samples from the site's archive and getting a presence established. I still didn't know what to think about the platform as I was only dumping older photos onto it. It was nothing like I am doing today.

Here in 2018, I make much more use of the Instagram account than I did six years ago. For example, last week's update, featuring Camille, had a sample go up on Wednesday, October 3, 2018. A few days later, I posted a second sample. Then only a few hours ago, I posted a third. I try and do at least two samples during the course of the week for each and every set I add to the site.

Whenever I'm out doing a photo shoot, which hasn't happened lately, I try to post a few shots while on set. I did just that when Mindee and I took a trip to Indiana in late August. I posted two samples from the first set we shot, one from the second, and one from the third. It's always fun for the models to read what everyone is saying while we're still out shooting.

I sometimes still post random photos to the page, like this one of Riley, recently.

I also post random photos, for random reasons, at random times. Some photos of Riley that have popped up recently are a prime example of this. She and I were talking about getting together and shooting again soon. Just because I got excited, I decided to share one of her photos from a past shoot and tell everyone the good news. People loved the shots and can't wait to see what we do when we finally get to plan something. As you can see, I'll be sure to share some on set samples when that happens too.

I'm looking forward to making many more posts as time goes on. I'll have to make sure I do something really special for 50K, when that happens. Until then, thanks for getting the site's Instagram account to 40K. I treasure all those positive posts, comments, and likes you shower upon my models.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments