Keepin' it 100... For a Week, Anyhow

Audrey was the 100th model to debut on Soles of Silk since 2004.

Amber. Cierra. Lauryn. Lisa Tyler. Madison. Maria. Mindee. Sue Lovely. Those eight models bared their feet for me when I didn't have a site, just a vision back in 2004 of what I wanted Soles of Silk to be. Other models would follow shortly thereafter and over the years, dozens more have kicked off their shoes, got their feet nice and sweaty, stepped in some messy substances, and all around, had a fun time showing off their feet for you. 

With the June 6, 2018 update a major milestone was reached. Audrey and her adorable size 9 feet debuted, making her the 100th* model in just under 14 years to shoot for Soles of Silk. After seeing so many feet of all shapes and sizes, I was still just as happy to be in front of Audrey, watching her discover how pretty her feet truly are. We didn't know each other prior to her emailing me about possibly shooting. That has been something I've always loved about Soles of Silk. A vast majority of my models are friends, coworkers (past/present), former classmates, and friends of those who have shot for me. Although I occasionally shoot with professional models, the heart and soul, no wait, sole, of Soles of Silk has always been the everyday next door type. 

When I shared with Audrey that she holds the distinction of being the site's 100th model, she was so happy. She had this to say, "Hey, I'm special!"

That she is! Her size 9 feet will surely be making more appearances on the site as we have a few fun themes planned already, several of which will see those big slender feet getting kind of messy!

This coming week Soles of Silk will already be seeing model number 101 debut, with Mia Kay.

Now that Soles of Silk has seen it's model count reach 100, the fact is, it's jumping to 101 with this coming update. Mia Kay's debut has already been teased, and like Audrey's before her, she has a fair share of fans waiting to see her and her charming feet. After the June 13, 2018, a few more models might be making their debuts as well. A couple of personal friends, as well as a few friends of friends, have inquired about shooting with me. The model count will only continue to rise, but I'm not only going to be focused on new models. Nope. A few of the original 99, prior to Audrey, are chomping at the bit to do some new sets. I've also reached out to a handful of models who haven't shot in years about the possibility of a return set. Keeping fingers crossed to make some of those happen.

I'd like to thank all of you for the many kind words, compliments, and praise you have given to my models. The things you have said have ultimately encouraged these women to shoot for me and continue to want to do more. Here are what just a few of the site's 100 models have had to say in this regard.

"It makes me feel so good about myself and so confident. Thank you guys!" said Jasey Rae in her 1K Club interview.

"Seeing how many likes I had on my cereal photo on Instagram made me realize that my feet aren't ugly just because I have long toes," Maya mentioned in her introductory interview. (see Instagram cereal photo)

"I'd like to say thank you, first and foremost. I would've never been such a hit if it weren't for the people who look forward to seeing my sets. The Soles of Silk fans/followers are awesome. They always have really nice comments. So really, thank you guys, and a huge thank you to Pat for this great opportunity," Kaycee said in her modeling interview.

"I appreciate all the love and support you guys give to my pictures," expressed Reagan in her modeling interview.

"Thanks for the support guys! You guys keep me wanting to do more sets for the site," Kayleigh commented in her modeling interview.

"Thank you! Honestly, they, and yourself, are the reason I've done this so long and plan to continue," Mindee said in her 4K Club interview.

"I always just thank everyone because you're so awesome. You help increase my confidence every time a shoot is revealed," Alice said in her modeling interview. "My fans, and mainly you, Patrick, you're the reasons I'm so comfortable with my feet nowadays."

Thanks to all 100 models who made up the first 100 on Soles of Silk. After writing this blog, I'm considering doing a blog series looking at each model individually from one to 100. I'll keep you all posted. Is this something that you'd enjoy seeing? Let me know.

* Only 99 are visible on the site with Shae being removed shortly after her debut for personal reasons.

Join
 Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments