Sunday's Shoot - Maya (New Model)

So last week I got a new phone. Instead of just porting over all my contacts, I decided to go through each and every one of them to see which ones were still current. At one point I texted a friend and former coworker of mine named Maya. We hadn't really talked much as of late. She got another job a while back and we just seemed to lose touch. When she replied to my text, and confirmed that she still had the same number, we struck up a conversation that went back and forth for an hour or so.

At some point during our conversation I mentioned that I was still doing my site. She asked me if I was still looking for new people, to which I, of course, said yes. To make a long story short, she said she'd love to go ahead and finally shoot for me. I was so happy to be reading that! You just don't know... I've always found Maya to be so pretty and we got along quite well. Maya then said that she wishes that she had shot sooner, back when I had asked her a couple of years ago. I told her that I wish that she had too, but better late than never!

Over the next few days we tossed around ideas for shoots as well as some possible dates. Our first idea involved our mutual friend, and Soles of Silk regular, Alice. The two know each other quite well, so getting them together would only be natural. Although this plan is something that all three of us are going to make happen, Maya and I ended up making some other plans first.

Maya mentioned to me, in our texts, that she'd be up for squeezing in some casual sets at her place from time to time, if I was open. When we realized that we were both free that coming Sunday, January 28, we booked her first shoot. Needless to say, we were both excited to finally make this happen. All the texting the last few days really had her looking forward to making her debut. I was just so happy to be finally having my gorgeous friend join my site. Good things come to those who wait, the saying goes. I'm glad that wait is finally over though! Now for Maya's debut!

Sunday, for me, began with heading out to a few stores to pick up some props. I had a couple of themes in mind for Maya, including a Valentine's Day one that you'll see below. That's actually going to be her official debut set, but more on that in a bit.

Once I got to Maya's place we made some small talk, ate a quick lunch, and then proceeded to get things under way. She painted her toes a bright pink color that we both loved. While she did that, I went ahead and set up my light kit.

Maya loved this shot so much when she saw it on my camera.

Maya's first set involved her sitting on the couch, playing with my Super Nintendo Classic. I picked one up a couple of months ago and had found a cute Yoshi shirt during my journeys. Luckily for me, that shirt fit Maya perfectly... and it just so happens to be her favorite Nintendo character. Guess it was meant to happen?

I noticed right away during this first set that Maya can sure spread those toes, especially her little ones! With her long toes, those piggies get so much separation! You're going to be shocked seeing it when more of her photos are published to the site. I, however, got to sit there and see it in person. I was in awe!

Due to Maya's long toes and their flexibility, we made sure to stick the game controllers between her toes in numerous photos. Not just the cord, the actual controller! She even held the controller in the space between little toe and its neighbor. I'm telling you, those long toes are awesome and spread so damn wide!

Once the first set was done, Maya grabbed her next outfit and I moved the light kit into the kitchen. It was time to shoot another entry into a little series of shoots I'm doing, all of which are still unpublished at this time. These sets involve cereal and I'm calling it "Cereal Killers." So far Charlee, Mindee, and Melani have done sets featuring different cereals. Now Maya gets to be a part of it too. I let her pick the cereal, as I did with those who already shot. Her choice? Fruity Pebbles.

Maya joins the list of upcoming Cereal Killers on Soles of Silk.

This set was shot in the kitchen, up on the counter. This let me get in some really great shots from down below her and those pretty feet of hers. It's obvious that I'm not the only one in awe of them either. The sample from this set is now pushing 500 likes on the site's Instagram (@SolesofSilk) and has only been up of a few hours at this time. Here is what some of the users have had to say about Maya and her size 7.5 feet:


"She's so beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her." - female_feet_photos_by_brock
"Wow, would you look at those!!!" - cdnfootbabes 
"Mmm. You have some sexy soles and toes." - alfonzodalton 
"You have some fans on here Maya!" - your_loyal_servant

This set ultimately ended up going as you would have expected it to. Maya began the set showing off her bare feet and then began to pour herself a bowl of cereal. Okay, it was more for us foot guys, but she did eat some of it. Anyhow, by the end of the set, those slender feet were smashing those Fruity Pebbles and turning them into mush. Best of all, she had such a fun time doing this. I swear, the ladies love the food sets. I'm going to have to write a blog topic just on that one day!

After we finished up with the cereal, it was time for our final set. I had some prior plans to attend to at 7 p.m. and it was already a little after 6 p.m. I knew I was going to be running late, but Maya and those feet were so worth it!

Talk about a tease! Who doesn't want to suck on those pops?

Moving into Maya's bedroom, we set up for the Valentine's Day set. I pondered shooting this one first, but I thought saving it for last would give Maya a couple of sets to get used to the process of shooting. That turned out to be a good idea as by this set, Maya was already starting to do stuff on her own with little direction. She even asked me if she should suck on the ring pop while it was on one of her long toes. I laughed and said, "Of course!"

A bunch of different candies found their way between Maya's toes in this set and a very lucky teddy bear got to get her feet all over his face. You can see him checking out her booty in the background of a few photos at the start too. So yeah, even the bear thought she was hot - or at least a tease, like her shirt so plainly stated.

With the third set in the books it was time to get to my friend's house for my prior plans. If I wouldn't have had those plans, we probably would have shot another set. We were having a blast and I was so happy with the outcome of the sets. Maya was too as she looked through them as I packed up my light kit. She can't wait to see them on the site, and I bet, neither can you.

Seriously, 2018 couldn't have gotten underway any better than it did today as far as new sets go. I'd like to thank Maya for finding me some time and finally shooting for Soles of Silk. I can't wait to shoot with her again and again. Hopefully she's a regular in front of my camera in 2018 and in the years to come. As far as her next shoot goes, however, I will try not to have plans after the shoot. She made it clear, no, very clear, that she's been craving a good foot rub for a long time. She got a few shorter ones today, and was very complimentary of me and doing it nice and firm. Sadly, I had to be a tease and cut it short with those prior plans. So yeah, next time those prior plans are going to be Maya's nice long foot rub.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments