Soles of Silk - June 2017 News & Notes

It's been almost three years since I've shot Charlee. That's way too long!

It's been a while since I've given everyone a general "what's going on with Soles of Silk" type of blog. The next few weeks promise to be eventful, so I thought now would be the perfect time to spill the beans on some upcoming items concerning what's happening around the site.

Charlee Returns
By this time tomorrow there should be a blog titled, "Sunday's Shoot - Charlee," listed as the newest blog on this site. That's because for the first time in just about three years, Charlee and her super smooth feet will be in front of my camera once again. It's been way too long since she's showed off her feet for me and I do miss her!

Charlee debuted in September 2009 and has gone on shoot 1,491 photos throughout 22 galleries. She currently sits as the ninth most photographed model on the site. That number will rise with tomorrow's plans and hopefully we can get back into the swing of shooting regularly again. I'd like to see her join the 2K Club (2,000 photo mark), a club only Cierra and Mindee have reached so far.

Kayleigh & Camille Return
If you've visited this blog since last night you already saw the "Dream Duos #3 - Kayleigh & Camille" blog I wrote. Plans are still on for Tuesday, but I'm going to tell these two sisters that I'm available to shoot some evenings after I get off from work. If they find themselves with nothing to do, I sure wouldn't mind getting in a few extra sets, if possible. Be on the lookout for that here on the blog, and if you didn't get to read the Dream Duos entry from yesterday, be sure to check it out. It sure is going to be nice to see both Kayleigh and Camille barefoot spreading their toes once again.


One of Mindee's many recent shoots during the Suite Feet Saga.

Another Relative of Mindee's
So far, Mindee had shot with a number of her own relatives. Let's make a list and see just who she's shot with:

  • Mariah (cousin) *video clip only, set was lost
  • Marcy (cousin)
  • Rilynn (sister-in-law)
Well, another relative is set to shoot with Mindee in July. It won't be a cousin or an in-law though. That's all I'm going to say as it's going to be quite the surprise!


Roller Coasters & Plump Piggies
At the end of this month Jasey Rae and I are planning on trying to feature a passion both of ours into one of her sets - roller coasters. We're set to go to an amusement park for the day, so we're going to try to snap some quick shots of her modeling her feet in front of some thrill rides. I've done this a few times before with a number of other site models. I'm glad to be doing it with Jasey since we both share a love of roller coasters. It's always nice to combine things my models and I like into the sets we do.


Alexa just loves modeling her feet for Soles of Silk.

Alexa is a Hit
No, I'm not talking about the Amazon device you can talk to. I'm talking about the foot model who gets a "kick" out of talking about ballbusting during shoots. See what I did there? "Kick" and "ballbusting?" Never mind... Anyhow, Alexa has gotten lots of great feedback on the Soles of Silk Instagram (@SolesofSilk) and she cannot wait to do more. She just texted me the other day asking about my availability. It's nice to have someone like her pretty much land in my lap. Jasey, who is a longtime friend of hers, told her about the site and introduced us. I'm sure I'll be taking her out for more photos again soon. And yes, her soles are as soft as they look in the above photo, if not softer! I know because I spent lots of time rubbing them the last time we shot, even while they were encased in a pair of black stockings. Man, they were so smooth and soft for that one. And yes, I'm bragging.

More Mindee!
Yes, another section about Mindee. That's because she's currently sitting with 22 unpublished sets. Although the Monthly Mindee update idea was a 2016 thing, you'll probably have noticed that I've kept it going here in 2017 too. With upcoming shoots planned with her relative in July and other solo sets during this summer that she's surely to shoot, Mindee just might have more than 30 unpublished sets going into the winter. That's nuts! I wouldn't have it any other way - well, maybe except to have her with more than 40 sets. You hear that Mindee? Another challenge!


I just talked with Reese the other night. We have yet to shoot in 2017.

Planning With Other Models
I have a bunch of other models who I have yet to shoot with in 2017. Among the ones I've talked to recently are Abby, Kaycee, Kelsey, Reese, Rein, and Reagan. I've told them all we have to get something planned, so hopefully we can begin doing that soon. 

I have also told some of the other models who I've already shot with a time or two, such as Leah, Melani, Jasey, and Felicia, that I'd like to get some other sets in with them. So far they've all managed to find me time once or twice. We just have to find some more.

Missed Sets & Missed New Model
Not all the news is good, even for Soles of Silk. I've recently had a few shoots not come to pass for various reasons. During the Suite Feet Saga, Jasey was unable to shoot that second day and neither was Kelsey, who was trying to come for a extra set or two. Mindee and Alice filled in, so the day and suite wasn't a waste.

Fast forward several weeks and Kelsey was unable to shoot again. This time her son had to be taken to the hospital. I totally understood and told her to do what she needed to do. She had even gotten this super bright orange polish pedicure the day before. We had some plans for those orange toes too! We're still aiming to do the themes that go with the orange, so it looks like she'll probably have them painted that color once more in the near future.

Strangely enough, Alice was unable to do a shoot. There's a first time for everything! She, and a friend of hers, who has yet to model for the site, were going to do a few sets both together and solo. Things fell through, however, but we're surely going to find time in the future to do them.


Only five tiles remain for Alice's teaser for her July 2017 Wu's Feet Links feature set.

The Relief is Close!
The tease is almost over! For 50 weeks you've been teased about what Alice's July 2017 Wu's Feet Links feature set will be. Well, most of the tiles have been revealed as we enter in the final stretch. The build up during this part of the tease is usually the worst (or best, if you're like me and love being teased). Be sure to check out the "Weekly Teaser - Alice's July 2017 Wu's Feet Links Feature" to follow along and earn that relief of seeing what this set is all about.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments