1K Club - Alice's Footography

A sneak peak at next month's Fourth of July themed set with Alice.

It's been a little over three years since one of the Soles of Silk models reached the 1,000 photo mark and joined what I've come to call, the 1K Club. Well, as of this week, a new one has and it should come as no surprise that the model is Alice.


Alice debuted on the site on May 6, 2015. It took her 2 years, 1 month, and 1 day to reach 1,000. Previously, Kayleigh had been the fastest to the 1K Club, doing so in 2 years, 6 months, and 2 days. So to say Alice has come on strong since her debut would be an understatement.

When Alice debuted she came to me a little nervous. She was shy about her big size 11 feet, but she decided to give it a go and see if she liked it. Well, she did and appropriately, in a big way! The fan feedback was amazing and she has said over and over how much she loves reading what everyone has to say about her sets. She said as much in her January 2016 Wu's Feet Links Interview.

"I would like to say thank you, like seriously! There are numerous comments from some of you that I remember. I have a mental list of 'Alice's favorite comments from fans' in my head. I read every comment too, and I smile every single time! So thank you guys!" she said.

With her love of your comments, Alice recently went on to create her own Instagram account. Be sure to give her a follow at @Alice__Elevens, when you get a chance. Of course, follow Soles of Silk at @SolesofSilk too, if you haven't already.

Now that Alice has become the 14th member of the Soles of Silk 1K Club, let's take a look at all the models who have at least 1,000 photos so far. Some of these models have gone on to also join the 2K Club, and in Mindee's case, the 3K and 4K Clubs too. Here's where they all stand as of this blog: 
  1. Mindee - 4,465 photos
  2. Cierra - 2,439 photos
  3. Layla - 1,942 photos
  4. Madison - 1,832 photos
  5. Jamie - 1,812 photos
  6. Wendy - 1,763 photos
  7. Kellie - 1,740 photos
  8. Kelsey - 1,660 photos
  9. Charlee - 1,491 photos
  10. Kayleigh - 1,434 photos
  11. Abby - 1,380 photos
  12. Jordana - 1,266 photos
  13. Kimmie - 1,220 photos
  14. Alice - 1,094 photos <---

It took Alice 15 published sets to reach her 1,000. She, however, has done so many more sets. With another 12 waiting to be published, it's practically a foregone conclusion that Alice will join the 2K Club down the line. She might already have enough photos in those unpublished sets below to assure her of that accomplishment. Her ucpoming Wu's Feet Links feature set alone is a large one. If you haven't been following along with the 50 week long teaser for that set, it is slowly coming to an end. Check out the blog, "Weekly Teaser - Alice's July 2017 Wu's Feet Links Feature," for a good idea on what this set will look like. 

Also along the way, Alice has managed to shoot sets with three other Soles of Silk models. She was there to show Camille the ropes upon her debut. She also introduced me to Leah a couple of months ago. Just recently, she finally did a set with Mindee, which was one I was going to feature in my Dream Duos blog series, but shot before I could write the blog. And today's canceled plans featured her introducing me to yet another friend of hers to make her debut. Not only does Alice model, but she recruits talent as well! Have to love that.

As for the rest of Alice's sets, here is a listing of all she has done so far, both published and unpublished:

Alice has been nothing short of amazing since she debuted on Soles of Silk. If it wasn't for her giving this a try, my fondness for big female feet might have never taken off. She often gives me credit for opening her eyes to the power and sexiness of her feet, but she's also allowed me to appreciate new aspects of my foot fetish. I'm so glad she's one of my regular models and I can't wait to come back and do her 2K Club footography blog. Until then, be sure to check back on the site often as those unpublished sets above will be making their way onto the site. There's lots of great stuff in those that you won't want to miss!


I was recently able to get two of my most photographed models over recent years together, when Alice teamed up with Mindee for a set during the Suite Feet Saga.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments