Moms Help Make Soles of Silk Memorable

Mindee, Reese, and Rein are all moms, but sure can act like kids, as seen here.

Today is Mother's Day - a day to celebrate moms and all the hard work they've done and continue to do. And let's face it, we've all come to rely on our moms so much that they deserve a day to kick their feet up and relax. Luckily for me, I've had quite a few moms over the years do just that for Soles of Silk. Many of these ladies bust their ass raising families, but afford me some time to be down at their pretty feet. And for that, I thank them!

Without those moms shooting for my site, many of the site's most photographed models would have never become fan favorites of so many of you. Countless memorable sets and experiences exist because these moms kicked off their shoes and bared their feet. Whether I was pointing a camera at them, or rubbing them like they deserved to be, so many moms' feet have made Soles of Silk a site that many of you have come to love and view in a positive light. I couldn't have done this without them. Moms truly do make things great!

The site's three most photographed models, Mindee (4,465 photos), Cierra (2,439), and Layla (1,942) are all moms and were at the time of their shoots. That's a total of 8,846 photos thus far, with the number only rising. I can't even imagine a Soles of Silk without any of those women, let alone, all three.

My original plan was to place a photo of each and every mom from Soles of Silk into this blog, but sadly I arrived at a few dilemmas. First, I am not in contact with many of the models from the early years. There is a good chance some of those ladies have since become moms. Second, there are also a few models I met with only once and never really got to know well enough to know their family life. What I decided to do instead was place in two photos, both featuring recent three model sets that featured nothing but mothers. Mindee appears in both sets, because she's the one who introduced the other ladies to the site.

The top photo features Mindee with two of her good friends, Reese (center) and Rein (right). It was a super hot day when these moms got to act like their kids for an hour or so and shoot squirt guns at each other's feet... and boobs... and butts... and the photographer. Yeah, it's funny how moms act like their kids when they're not around, huh? 

The same holds true in the bottom photo. This photo features Mindee with her sister in law, Rilynn (left) and their mutual friend, Noelle (right), with their feet totally covered in chalk behind an elementary school. I wonder if these ladies would yell at their kids for getting covered in chalk? 

All kidding aside, these moms and so many more, are a big reason why I have so much fun shooting, running, and updating Soles of Silk. I'm glad to call them models, but even happier to call them friends. Each one of them deserves this special day and I hope to see them all again soon!

In closing, if you have a lady in your life, and she's a mom, be sure to make sure she has a wonderful Mother's Day. Since you're reading this, I'm sure you have a foot fetish, so treat her to a pedicure/spa visit, get her some nice shoes, or give her the "mother" of all foot rubs. Trust me, I've given some foot rubs that were hours in length while my lady friends just relaxed. They loved it! Make that happen for your significant other. And if you don't have a significant other in your life, there are plenty of single moms out there who bust their ass, some of which I'm sure you call your friend. I bet they'd appreciate the pampering of a spa visit, a new pair of shoes, or a simple foot rub just the same. What I'm basically saying, is be sure to show these ladies some love and appreciation on their day and hey, if you can pamper their pretty feet in the process, what are you waiting for?

Rilynn, Mindee, and Noelle, another mom trio acting like their kids.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments