Mindee Hits 60



I place so much emphasis on photo count with my models. I've established little clubs on the site for each bracket of 1,000 a model hits. There is a 1K Club (1,000 photos), a 2K (2,000 photos), a 3K Club (3,000 photos), and a 4K Club (4,000 photos). I always celebrate each model when she joins one of the said clubs. Here are the models who have joined each and when they accomplished the feat:

  • 1K Club - Madison (Jan. 9, 2008), Kellie (Oct. 8, 2008), Layla (Jan. 14, 2009), Cierra (March 15, 2009), Wendy (Dec. 29, 2009), Mindee (May 19, 2010), Kimmie (May 26, 2010), Jordana (July 20, 2011), Kayleigh (May 23, 2012), Charlee (July 10, 2013), Abby (Sept. 4, 2013), Kelsey (Feb. 5, 2014), and Jamie (Feb. 19, 2014)
  • 2K Club - Cierra (Dec. 28, 2011) and Mindee (Jan. 8, 2014)
  • 3K Club - Mindee (Dec. 23, 2015)
  • 4K Club - Mindee (Oct. 26, 2016)

As you can see, Mindee is the only model who has gone over the 3,000 and 4,000 photo marks. In recent years she's shot so many new sets, so I've made sure to publish her on a monthly basis, with only a few exceptions. She's also had a few months sprinkled in where she's had multiple sets go up the same month, or even the same week. It's the only way I can keep up with all the shoots she does. I'm also of the mindset that she totally deserves all the attention and her and those heavenly size 8's should be featured and featured often. Many of you also seem to agree.

Since I pay attention to my models getting close to joining the different clubs above, I was curious last week to see how close Mindee was be to becoming the first member of the 5K Club (5,000 photos). I wondered how far away she was. I knew she'd have a few hundred photos left to go, but would she be over 4,500? Well, the answer to that was no. After last week's update, featuring the 58-photo set above, Mindee sits at 4,465. What she did hit, however, was the 60 set mark. That surprised me!

With so much attention paid to photo count, I sometimes don't even realize how many sets my models have actually modeled for in the process. Obviously, Mindee has done a lot since 2004, but to actually see the galleries count say "60," that last update impressed me! It also impressed her.

"I never imagined I would actually love posing in front of your camera. Now I can't imagine not doing it! I get so excited for every milestone the site has. The Instagram followers... The year anniversaries... My photo count... My number of sets... My fans... I get so overwhelmed with how awesome it is to read all their wonderful comments," Mindee said.

For those of you who are curious, the next closest gallery count to Mindee, like photo count, is Cierra. Cierra currently sits at 38 galleries. As a matter of fact, the only other model than Mindee or Cierra with 30 or more is Layla. All the rest of the models listed above fall between 21-29 respectively.

What makes this 60 set mark even more impressive is the fact that Mindee also has six more sets she's in that are yet to be published. Two of those are three model sets, one featuring her with Reese and Rein, and the other, with Rilynn and Noelle. The other four are solo sets.

"Thank you, Patrick, for getting me involved and thank you to all the fans for keeping me here. It's always amazing to spend some time with my best friend and it's even better take get some rockin' pics," Mindee explained.

It looks like we'll be spending some more time together at the end of this month too. She might also be teaming up with another model or two that she hasn't shot with before. You'll just have to wonder who those models might be. 

With the upcoming solo sets and possible team ups, Mindee's gallery count, along with her photo count are just going to continue to rise and rise and rise! Before long, she's going to be sitting at 75 galleries, and then 100. That's going to be huge! I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I want to be sure no one else ever comes close to catching my numbers!" Mindee said. "I also can't wait to do more because that will also mean so many more hours of you being my foot bitch and rubbing my feet until I say you're done."

She's not the only one who loves her shoots, as you can plainly see! I'm so lucky to be her "foot bitch." I'll be sure to thank her the next time I'm waiting for her to tell me I'm done rubbing - which I hope is a VERY long time!

For those of you who frequent message or chat boards, feel free to use any of the following avatars of Mindee below. I've made themed avatars for each club, featuring the models who have joined the said club. All of Mindee's thus far are below. Before long, she'll have one that reads 5K for sure!




Join
 Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments