Sweet Sole Shots From a Sexy Friend


It's been a while since I've had a lady friend send me unexpected photos of her feet. Usually when that happens, it's after a fresh pedicure, or when one of the girls are out at the beach with her toes in the sand. So when I got the photos above a couple of weeks ago from a friend of mine, one who doesn't not appear on Soles of Silk, it made my day!

So, who is this attractive friend of mine wearing black thigh high stockings, you ask? Well, she's a friend of mine and a former coworker from MANY years ago. We lost touch for years, even though we apparently lived very close to one another. A little over a year ago, however, I found out that she is friends with Alice and Alice had been showing her the photos she had done. Long story short, Alice asked if she'd like to join in on the fun and she said yes.

The initial plan was for this friend to shoot one of the times Alice and I made plans and get in a few sets. We were going to do some of her solo and some with Alice. Those plans fell through, however, due to some relationship complications. She decided to wait on it and that was how it was left for some time.

Throughout the last few months this friend and I played tag on a messenger app and I found out recently that she ended her relationship - the one that held her back from shooting. I gave it some time, but eventually asked her if she'd still like to be on Soles of Silk. She assured me she would and we've been waiting for the weather to warm up ever since.

In recent months the frequency of our conversations have increased and naturally, some foot fetish talk came up, among some other stuff. I shared a lot about my site, my fetish, and what I love about both. She asked questions and really seemed intrigued. She was also taking mental notes.

A couple of weeks ago, when I was leaving work one evening, I saw that I had a new message from her. I went ahead and checked it and what I saw was the two photos above. She was heading out on a date and wanted to show me her outfit - mainly, her black thigh high stockings encasing her pretty feet.

The reason why I say she was taking mental notes above was what was in the photos above. She could have taken the most simple shot - top down, easy peasy. Nope! That's not what she did. She posed up a sole and face shot - the ones I love to do most on the site. She even curled her toes over in the second one, like I ask many of my models to do. Needless to say, I was very impressed by these photos. These aren't what I normally get whenever someone sends me photos of their feet. These were A+ in my book!

I would have shared these photos with you back when she initially sent me them, but I wanted to make sure she'd be okay with it. Since these photos contain her face, I wanted to make sure one final time that she would be joining the site. When she told me she was on board 100 percent, that's when I decided a blog was in order. She deserves the attention and I thought this little story would be one that you'd all appreciate. She doesn't know I'm writing it, so this will be a surprise. I hope she likes it just like I liked the photos she sent.

In the months to come, I can't wait for this fun loving beauty to make her way to my site. We're planning on shooting a bunch of sets and she plans on putting my hands to use on her feet for many, many hours! Sadly, my idea to have her over a friend's house the other night for a movie and foot rub night didn't come to pass. Oh well, that means I just have some make up time ahead of me. Well, when she's not on dates that is... If she is though, hopefully I get more wonderful photos like the ones above. I'll never grow tired of seeing those.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments