Would Love to Shoot #14 - Natalie, Karolinka, & Saya Song

There are so many wonderful models online these days who do some amazing work in the foot fetish genre. Some of those models own and operate their own foot fetish sites, while others work with countless producers, doing all kinds of kinks including foot fetishism. This blog series was created to shine a spotlight on these models - to give them the credit they deserve and to maybe send a few new fans their way.

Now, in the past I have been lucky enough to talk to and meet with some of the models who have been featured on previous installments. The inclusion of the models in this series does not, however, mean that any plans have been made. In some cases I haven't really even talked to the model showcased. It doesn't mean that I don't enjoy their work though. This is more of a fanboy series, if you will - a way for me to say, "Hey, check this woman and her work out." So, now onto the 14th installment of the Would Love to Shoot series:




Foot Goddess Natalie
Twitter: @FootGoddessNat
WebsiteFootGoddessNatalie.com

Foot Goddess Natalie is someone I've talked to a number of times. We communicated a few times on the Wu's Feet Links Forum early on. Eventually I would get to know her a little more when I interviewed her for the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog. Her May 2016 Interview is among the most viewed, along with the next model found below. With her large popularity, I've also come to rely on her as a regular feature model, also for Wu's Feet Links.


While I have never attempted to make plans with Natalie for a shoot, I did playfully ask how much I would be loving the experience to do so in her interview. Her response, "Patrick, my soles and I are even better in person. Shooting me would be one of your most loved experiences ever... if you could even stay focused."

Well, naturally I'd love to find out if that would be true. I'm sure it would be and I'd be right back here on my blog telling everyone all about it. Could it happen? Who knows? I just know it would be really neat to meet someone like Natalie after all this time. I know we could combine our talents into something all of my site's members would love!



Karolinka
Twitter: @KarolinkaFF
WebsiteKarolinkaFeet.com

I also met Karolinka through the Wu's Feet Links Forum. She has always exuded this fun loving appeal in her photos, even the more adult ones, that I just adore. Keeping my site more on the PG/PG-13 side of things, that is one thing she could still bring to my photography that would make every set we'd do memorable.


I am sure to tell Karolinka how much I enjoy her work regularly on the forum. When I got to interview her for Wu's Feet Links, I finally got the chance to learn a little more about her. Her October 2015 Interview is also one of the most viewed on the site. Even her replies to my questions showed just how much fun she has doing all this foot fetish content for everyone. Karolinka has also even agreed to do help me with a future column for the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog this year. The theme will be more adult in nature, but she was one of the first people I thought of for it.

I really believe shooting photos of Karolinka would be something I'd never forget. Sadly, with her residing in the Netherlands and me in the United States, I have to believe that this will just always be just a dream. Or would that be a wet dream?



Saya Song
Twitter: @xoKittySaya
Website: SweetSaya.com


Of the three women featured on this installment of my Would Love to Shoot series, Saya Song is the one who I've had the least interaction with. Even though that is true, it surely doesn't make me any less of a fan. I just love her look and attitude in the work of hers that I've seen. Plus, everyone knows how much of a soft spot I have for Asian women, so I naturally was going to check her out upon finding her on Twitter.

Saya's work runs a wide gamut and isn't just limited to foot fetish content. While I also enjoy a lot of her non-foot fetish stuff she does, her foot fetish work sure is great! And man... her feet are so damn cute! If I ever found myself lucky enough to have them in front of my camera, I would be shooting every photo knowing that I was going to have an amazing set that people would love. Add in her fun loving, and sometimes even demanding nature, and I'm sure we could come up with all kinds of great themes for sets.

I fully recommend that you check out Saya's work. Perhaps I should see how she'd feel about also being in a Wu's Feet Links interview sometime in the future? I'd love to have the chance to learn a little more about her!


* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments