@SolesofSilk Reaches 18K Followers on Instagram



It was only six months ago I was writing a blog about reaching 14,000 followers on the Soles of Silk Instagram page (@SolesofSilk). I was so surprised to see the account grow so much at that point, but it's only grown more and more since that time.

At the end of last week I was watching the follower count on Instagram sit on 17.9K for several days. I was excited waiting to see it switch over to 18K. I even sent Mindee and Alice a screenshot of the follower count and they were both wanting to see it increase. I then posted a few random photos of Mindee and Kelsey just to engage people, along with the standard update fair I do on a weekly basis.

In the grand scheme of things, I'm not a follower slut, but reaching the 18K mark was still a badge of honor. I've never done a paid ad, or begged people for follows. I just do what I do and hope you all enjoy it. The fact that so many people want to follow the site and see all the models, makes me very proud. Soles of Silk has always been a hobby first, and a job second. If I didn't enjoy this, I wouldn't do it.

I just want to take a minute before I close this out and say thank you to all of you who follow Soles of Silk on Instagram, as well as other outlets like Twitter (@SolesofSilk), and here on Blogger, naturally. I look forward to seeing you all and reading your comments on social media. Until then, enjoy all the pretty feet brought to you each and every post from Soles of Silk! I even went and stuck two of the prettiest feet, belonging to two of my best female friends, above in a new social media ad for the site. This set will ultimately be published on the January 25 update, which you won't want to miss. Of course, you'll know when it goes up when I post the updates to social media!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments