High Scores Coming in for the Annual Soles of Silk Trivia Contest - 2016 Edition

The full image of Kelsey that I used for this year's contest banner, found below.

Every year I ponder the questions I'm putting into the annual trivia contest. "Are they too hard?" I ask myself. "Are they too easy?" I wonder in my head. Oftentimes I end up seeing that I was wrong on both accounts. Questions I thought no one would get, everyone nails. The ones I thought would be a piece of cake, people miss out on. It's crazy!

Just the other day at work I was talking to Abby about the contest questions and she thought I might have made things on the harder side. Well, now that some entries have been coming in, that doesn't look to be the case. People are scoring high across the board. They're also doing really well in the four and five point question areas.

If you didn't check out the contest as of yet, do yourself a favor and do so. You could win one, three, or even four months of membership time. The deadline to enter is Saturday, February 4, 2017. Check out the Annual Soles of Silk Trivia Contest - 2016 Edition page for all the details. I wish you the best of luck, but by the looks of things based off entries thus far, you might not need it!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments