Monday's Shoot - Rilynn

Back in July, Mindee was able to get her sister-in-law, Rilynn, to model for the site. We shoot twice during that same week and I came away with a solo set, a set of her along with Noelle, and then a set of Rilynn with both Noelle and Mindee.

Up until this point, only Rilynn's solo set has been published to the site. Her duo and trio sets will be making their way onto Soles of Silk in the months to come. Even with those sets looming, I still wanted to meet up and shoot a few more sets with her. Luckily for me, Rilynn was free today for a few hours and I came away with three more sets.

We met up around 10 a.m. at a Target to pick up some pantyhose. One of her sets, which turned out to be the last one we did today, would involve a very interesting pair of heels and I wanted to have her in pantyhose as well, but more on that later. So after our quick shopping stop, it was onto the first set of the morning.

Rilynn's first set would be one with her sneakers. She mentioned having a pair of Vans she wanted to use in the days leading up to the shoot, so I told her to bring them along. We found a spot at a park down the road from the Target and get the first set underway.

It was kind of chilly when we shot Rilynn's first set on the day.

Since it was only 10:30 a.m. at this point, it was still kind of chilly. The forecast called for the weather to warm up as the hours went by, so that was another reason we decided to hold off the pantyhose set until the end. I told Rilynn to wear something that would keep her warm. So this means that all you fans of barefoot girls in blue jeans will enjoy this set.

This set began with Rilynn in her Vans, obviously. When it became time to take them off, she asked me if she should have been wearing socks. I told her it was fine and she can do photos taking them off as well. There will always be time for her to do some sneakers and no socks sets. Plus, I like doing those when it's nice and warm outside, for obvious reasons.

Just like yesterday with Alice (see blog: "Sunday's Shoot - Alice"), the wind was still a factor today. I had picked a spot behind some trees to try to block some of the wind, but there was only so much we could do. So I'm sure her first clip will be just like Alice's yesterday where you will might be able to pick up on the wind hitting the mic from time to time. Oh well, at least you'll be able to focus on Rilynn kicking off her shoes and socks instead.

After returning to the car, we decided to head to another spot for the second and third sets. I was curious to see if we could find a spot that was a little less windy. We drove to a area behind some condos and single family homes. This locations is also along the water, but not out in the wide open like the place we had just used. Almost immediately we could tell that the wind was a lot less prevalent.

Rilynn put on a new outfit for the second set and was ready to go. We were going to keep this one simple and just have it strictly barefoot. We walked down a path, toward a small marina, and found a spot that looked perfect for a handful of pose variations. I had Rilynn sit up on the handrails and we began shooting.

This location let me get some really good angles of Rilynn's feet.

In this set I was able to get in a lot of great shots of Rilynn's soles - even from low angles. With her up on the handrails, I could easily drop down to a knee and have her feet fill the frame. There was also a small area with some electric boxes that had a platform area. It was wide enough for Rilynn to sit there and for me to drop down to the ground below for some other great shots.

As we were concluding the set, we took a short break while someone came down to the area and asked us some questions about the neighborhood. We told him we didn't live here, so we wouldn't be of much help. He went on his way and we wrapped up the set, followed by a video clip. Back to the cars we went as it was now time for the crown jewel of the day - the pantyhose and heels set I mentioned above.

About a year ago my brother's then girlfriend came across a pair of high heels with comic strips covering them. They were on a bargain rack and were a size 7. She bought them knowing I'd put them to use for a set, especially since I'm a huge comic book fan. I've been waiting to use them ever since. Well, today was the day. Rilynn's feet were the perfect fit and I waited patiently for her to get dressed so we could begin this one.

Rilynn didn't take long and then we were off to a few benches along the boardwalk/nature walk. We found some privacy here without anyone in sight. And luckily for us, the weather was starting to feel warmer and the wind was barely an issue at this point. I'm glad as this is the set I most wanted to do.

I've been wanting to use these heels in a set for over a year now.

After Rilynn sat down and pulled on the high heels (no, I didn't make her walk all the way to the bench in them), I aimed the camera at her and started the final set. She looked great and I couldn't wait to show off some of the teasers from this one on the site's Instagram (@SolesofSilk) and Twitter (@SolesofSilk) accounts. I even made sure to get several shots from this set, instead of just one as I did with the previous two.

As I normally have done with pantyhose sets in the past, Rilynn never removes the pantyhose in this set. You stocking lovers will love that aspect. I will admit, her little feet were adorable trapped inside that nude hose. I especially thought the toe spreading shots were the best. Just seeing the material stretch from toe to toe was great.

Before finishing up for the day I had Rilynn throw the heels back on for a video clip to cap off today's shoot. Once that was done, it was back to the cars where we'd go ahead and depart for the day. She had some things to tend to and I had some work I had to finish. I posted the shots to Instagram for you all to enjoy in the meantime as I knew this blog wouldn't be ready for a couple of hours after I got home.

It was nice to be able to meet up with Rilynn again today. I was so glad she decided to model for the site back in July and I was looking forward to shooting her again afterward. It took a few months, but we finally got in some more sets. You all have five sets featuring Rilynn and her size 7's to look forward to in the coming months.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments