Sunday's Shoot - Kelsey

Last night after work I ran out to a few stores to grab a few things needed for today's shoot. Those things were: a planter, shovel, and ingredients to make dirt cake. Yes, I was finally going to do the theme that has eluded me for all these years in a food play set. It's something I've talked about doing for ages and Kelsey was coming over the next day to do it.

When I woke up this morning I decided to go ahead and begin preparing the dirt cake. The directions claimed it could be made and served immediately. I, however, didn't want to chance things not coming out right so I began making it a few hours before Kelsey was set to arrive. Luckily for me too as I ended up having to back out to the grocery store to buy some more ingredients. I didn't have enough to fill the large planter. I should have gotten a smaller one, but I just wanted to be sure Kelsey would be able to get her feet down into the dirt cake itself. I wanted her little feet totally submerged, if possible.

After a trip to the store I got back home and finally had everything done with the dirt cake. I put it in the fridge and then began getting things ready outside. I decided to go ahead and shoot this one out in the yard under the Pergola.

I had a hard time setting up the scene under the Pergola due to the overhead sun. I had to pull down a few blinds to improve the lighting and shadows. A few minutes later, Kelsey arrived. I made the final adjustments and then we were on our way.

Kelsey sticking her feet into over 250 fluid ounces of dirt cake!

Kelsey took her place on the chair and I eyed her up for the first shot. In the back of my mind all I could think of was has messy this was going to be. All that pudding and ground up cookies were about to be smushed into by two of the softest feet I've ever had the privilege to shoot and massage. I was also hoping to have some of that cake to feast upon after the shoot finished up.

Within a few minutes of this set something annoying made itself rather apparent, however. That something was flies! With it still somewhat warm outside, these little buggers (pun intended) wouldn't stop flying into the photos and landing on Kelsey's feet. That nixed the hope I had to lick it off. We just swatted them away the best we could for the remainder of the set.

During the set I made sure to have Kelsey stick her feet into the dirt cake in small steps. I didn't want her to go from totally clean feet to totally messy feet in the matter of minutes. I had her dip in just her toes, then a little more, and then a little more. I thought it made for a fun little progression. I also captured this on the site's Instagram account (@SolesofSilk), if you haven't seen the shots I did while on set.

Before I knew it I had taken enough photos for this gallery when it is published. It was now time to shoot a quick clip and get the Pergola cleaned up. Kelsey did a good job of not getting the pudding all over the place, but she also didn't have to try to get out of the seat with her pudding caked feet either. Thankfully, I had a bucket outside that I could fill with water to help her clean them up once that clip was done. Wish I could have enjoyed that cake in my belly, but those damn flies had to go and ruin that!

Since Kelsey had to be off to work in a little over an hour, we didn't have time to do a second set today. We also didn't have time for me to sit down and give Kelsey a much talked about foot massage that I keep telling her I owe her. I did, however, just sent her a text telling her that if she wants one after work tonight, hit me up and I'll be there. Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be between her toes in a few hours!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments