More Soles of Silk Blog Changes & Additions

Just five days ago I announced the overhaul of the Soles of Silk Blog (see blog: "All New Soles of Silk Blog Format"). The blog focused on mostly on the new design and new features that were added. This blog could be considered a small update, if you will, to those announcement.

Links to both Alice's interview and the column she assisted me with are now featured below.

Wu's Feet Links Interviews & Columns

At the bottom of this blog I had added in teaser images and links for all the Wu's Feet Links feature model sets that featured Soles of Silk models. After a couple of days I had the idea to add teasers and links for all the interviews and columns featuring my models as well. 

Some of you might not realize that after Wu passed away in 2014 I created two blogs, the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog and the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog, that I also run. All of the items from these two former sections from Wu's site were archived and moved to these blogs. From that point, I began writing and conducting interviews for both. A couple of my models were featured in the past and present versions of these sites. If you haven't had a chance to read these interviews and/or columns, please take a few minutes to check each one of them out.

Madison & Lauryn are heavily featured throughout the site's earliest columns.

2004 & 2005 Columns Now Archived

One of the other announcements I focused was the archiving and reposting of all of my old columns from inside the Soles of Silk members section. I am proud to announce that the two earliest years of Soles of Silk's columns can now be found here on the blog. You can find the three columns from 2004 that accompanied the site's debut as well as the 37 columns I wrote in 2005. Click on those years to the right to go through those new additions. My aim is to get the remainder of those columns added here over the next few months. Here is the number of columns that still remain for each year:


  • 2006 - 23 columns
  • 2007 - 15 columns
  • 2008 - 16 columns
  • 2009 - 19 columns
  • 2010 - 19 columns
  • 2011 - 17 columns
  • 2012 - 28 columns
  • 2013 - 4 columns (the year that I switched to using this blog)

I'll be adding the columns here in order. I think it would be best to tackle things in that manner so I am not sure to skip any by accident. Also, I think it would be easier for everyone who is interested in this bit of site history to follow along.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments